Alpha.11

A tap on my shoulder made me whirl around, teeth bared.
"What?" I hissed on guard at Jeremy.
"Where are you going?" He purred, twirling a lock of my hair.
"Go get breakfast-"
"Katrina!" Rylee pounded on the thick wood, as I heard faint cracks. Jeremy smirked as he turned the lock.
"No!" I screamed as Jeremy was knocked down by a raging angry Rylee.
Rylee unloaded a lot of punches to Jeremy's face, as I heard his nose crunch!
"Rylee!" I roared, ripping at his shoulders to pry him off of Jeremy. "Stop, please!"
"You do not touch my mate! Don't ever come near her again!" Rylee roared as he continued to hit Jeremy.
"Rylee." My claws latched onto his back as I pulled him off. As he whirled around to pin me down, as he was a mad dog.
"Kat." His eyes softened and his voice cracked.
"Yeah, it's me Rylee." I cradled him into me while rubbing his back.
"Alpha?" Simone called from Jeremy's side.
"Yes, take him to the nursing station. I will be right there to clean him up."
"Yes, Alpha." And two more men appeared to carry Jeremy to the nursing station. My nails soothed Rylee's tense back as he relaxed more of his weight on me.
"Rylee, let's go back in my room."
"Our room." He growled, softly.
"Yeah, yeah. Just go." I laughed. He flopped onto the bed looking nothing like apologetic. "Excuse me." I clasped my hands at him sitting by him on my bed.
"What?" He turned to me grinning.
"Don't, now isn't the time Rylee."
"It is always the time for me to be protecting my mate and that's what I was doing." He stated, defending himself.
"I understand that but you beat him to a pulp." I cringed, backing up a bit. He noticed as his eyes locked in on my movement.
"Does that scare you?" He paused, staring at me intensely. "Do I scare you, princess?"
"No. I've seen worse." I sneered not liking the fact that he enjoyed the fact that I could be scared of him as his thoughts gave away all to our connection.
"Don't lie-"
"Alpha!" A knocked sounded at the door, interrupting him.
"What is it?" Alertness and worry filled me as I realized how much time had probably passed.
"We need you in the nursing station, please."
"Yes, yes! I'm coming." I jumped off of the bed to be caught by my forearm.
"Where are you going?" His voice hid anger.
"To do my job."

VOTE VOTE VOTE! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!