Alpha.19

Warning this chapter is going to have some violence in, continue reading if you like or skip over this chapter, thank you.

"What do you mean?" He sounded angry and it scared me. "I think he was following me Ry and he put his arm by my waist and-and" the tears started pouring down my face.
Damn, I hate when I'm emotional. But that's also another perk of finding your mate, you get soft. Rylee's eyes widened as he saw the tears running down my face. "Are you crying because of one little male pup, Katrina? Seriously you're the weakest mate, ever!" He screamed, becoming very angry. "What are you going to do when you become in charge as Luna, break down and cry every time there's an issue?" He grabbed my forearm, pulling me closer to him so he could tell in my face. I shook my head, trying to stop the tears. "Good because I would have to make you tough then baby." He purred, as I scrunched eyebrows at his bluntness. "No way in hell would I ever let you-" My head turned with the force of his hand. I stared at him blankly, he just hit me. I blinked away the tears in my eyes, turning to get in bed.
I swear to god, I'm getting out of here with or without my mate.
"Are you listening to me?" He snapped, watching me get in bed.
"Yes." I lied. Rylee drunk just ends up bad, I'm not going to let him get drunk next time. If there is a next time...
Rylee shuffled over to the bed, slightly swaying on his feet. "You're drunk." I said quietly, pulling the blanket up to my chin.
"You're in a drunk mans bed, do you think that's a good idea?" He smirked, his tone darkening again. I glared at the drunk in front of me, "Yes because that drunk man won't do anything to hurt his mate!" "Don't be so sure baby." He slide in next to me, securely placing his hands around my waist.
I huffed, pulling at his fingers. "Don't touch me." He chuckled, resting his forehead against my back. "I'm serious, get your meaty hands off of me." "No." He stated, simply.

I jumped awake to the sound of Rylee snoring. "Oh my-" I glared at the darker figure that now was in front of my face, assuming it was the snoring Rylee. I laid awake, softly running my nail up and down his arm as it was draped across me. "Mmf." Rylee moaned. My hand froze as I prayed he wouldn't wake up. "No don't stop. Please." His lips pouted as he cuddled closer into me. "You're not even awake." "Yes I am Katrina, please don't stop." He pouted more. I smiled, "Okay you little baby." I laughed softly at his childish state.
"Why are you awake?" He asked softly. "Your snoring woke me up baby." He laughed, "Aw I'm sorry, please go back to sleep. You need it." He kissed my head, cuddling into me.
"Okay, then don't snore." I smiled against his bare chest.
"I won't, just for you princess." He squeezed me, kissing my head once again. "When you wake up, we have to talk Ry." I felt his heart speed up slightly. He was nervous, aw.
"Okay."
COMMENT PLEASE I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK! PLEASSEEEEEE
VOTE TOO THANK YOU! MUCH LOVE:*