Part.22

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED OMG :(

"Kat." He smiled.
"I hope I'm not down here much longer." I pouted my demeanor changing.
"You won't be, you're the Luna, he can't leave you for that long... Or he shouldn't." He tried making the mood liter.
"Help me leave! Please." I pleaded the idea popping into my head. Confusion played across his face, his eyebrows furring.
"Leave?" His lip pouted.
"Yes, I'm an Alpha," I paused smiling softly at him. "of my own pack, my own land. I have to go back, Rylee won't let me go, please. Help me, get out of here." I grabbed his hands, pleading him with my eyes.
"Okay-y. I'll try my best." He stuttered his eyes locked on our hands.
"Thank you, thank you so much!" He looked at the collar on my neck as it had already rubbed my skin raw, "Let's get this off of you." His hands still shook as I'm sure he was scared of the outcome of helping me escape, facing the furious Rylee.
I heard the clank of metal and felt the weight lift off of me, "Hurry now! We don't know when he'll be coming." He helped me up. "This way, there's an exit over here." We got to a tunnel, how cliché an underground tunnel.
"Follow this to the staircase at the end, go up them and you'll come out by a lake, that's surrounded by a thick forest of trees, smell your way back home. And please Luna" he smiled, "be safe." I smiled, hugging the boy. "Come with! He won't be able to hurt you then."
"I'll take the punishment." He bowed his head, as his obedience shown, he guided me into the tunnel. "Go!" He pushed me further into the dark.
Finally! I took off sprinting, guiding myself, carefully.

"I've been running forever, where is the staircase?" I moaned to myself as I'd lost my adrenaline to run. "Motherfuc-, here it is." My big toe throbbed as I hit it on the stair. I took two stairs at a time as adrenaline started to come back to me as I was almost free.
The lake was beautiful, it was early morning as I could barely see the sun shinning through the trees. "Alex was right this is a thick forest." I looked around, smelling trying to get any kind of scent. "Well I might as well take a bath." I smiled as I dipped my toe in. I stripped down, slipping into the naturally heated water. "This feels amazing," I sunk deeper in, going under.
My ears perked as I heard a branch break, from the tree line. Who the hell-

IF YOURE STILL READING :( :D COMMENT AND VOTE!!