Chapter 16: Faked-Marriage

Kismet's POV

I walked towards her. She leaned against the wall. Her eyes were frightened and I could feel his heartbeat beating so fast. I inched, still looking into her eyes. I cornered her and she was caught off guard.

She gulped, blinking her eyes several times. I wasn't planning to do something to her; I just wanted to examine her. When I was about to lock the gap between us, her phone rung. I leaned back just a few inches away. She gasped and reached for her phone in her back pocket.

"Hello," she said. "Oh yes, shut up Aiz," she muttered, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, Kismet! What are you two doing there? Aizy asked a bit suspicious.

I made a half smile and said, "Had a conflict, we're coming. We'll see you guys at the parking lot." I pushed away holding her by the waist, and grabbed my things.

Nang makarating na kami sa parking lot, I saw them leaning against their cars, chit-chatting.

"Hey, had fun eh?" Denmar asked teasingly. I smiled.

"What's with that eh?" Era said, motioned her lips towards my arm wrapped around her waist. I suddenly pulled away.

"Whew," they whooped, wiggling their eyebrows at us.

I sneered.

"Cut it off guys," she said irritatedly, rolling her eyes at them. "We gotta go because tomorrow is the opening of the Grand Palaro, remember?" She paused in front of them, crossed her arms across her chest, raising her eyebrows. "You promised me that you're going to help me."

"Okay," Grace breathed out.

At pagkatapos at nagsi-uwian na kami. As usual, by partners. Buti na lang at hindi na kami hininghan ng paliwanag tungkol sa nangyari kanina. Haaay.

~⭐~
Talya's POV

White and red lantern hanged throughout the school premises. The surrounding was filled with stressed, exhilarated, bored, and mad students. Stressed for the preparations and programs. Exhilarated for their awaited activities and games. Bored and mad of wanting to stay at home instead of going here, and didn't even feel the event.

I wanna go home and lay on my bed, I mumbled inwardly.

"Hey, bored?" Cristy asked, sitting beside me.

Nakaupo ako sa isang maliit na desk just beside the wedding booth for the sign in and sign out. Ms. Dotty is ... Ugh.

I rested my elbow on the desk, and my chin resting on my hand. "I would be lying if I said No," I said in a bored tone.

She patted me on my shoulder, "Ow."

I sighed.

At pagkatapos ay tumayo na ito para asikasuhin ang mga couples na ikakasal churva. Duh.

When I was in first year, I really like wedding booths, but then, throughout the palaro week, no one ever dare ask me to, and I was so disappointed. Damn it! And now, I've changed. less expectations, less pain, ika nga nila. Wala talagang gustong makasal sa tulad ko, tsk. But whatever!

Someone walked towards. "Attendance po," he said, smiling and his dimples came into view. Cute.

I stared at him in a bored way and handed him the attendance list. "First year?" I asked.