Chapter 15: Spine-chilling moment

Talya's POV

"So, um-- go-good night," I stuttered.

He placed his hands in his pockets, walking over to me, and I was taken aback. He inched closer and closer, grinning slyly. I gulped.

He smirked. "Goodnight," she said as he leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead.

Okay. . . I'm blushing.

"Um... Ah... You..." I stammered. Jeez, I can't think of any to say. What's happening to my entire body?! All my body systems functioned rapidly, and my hands clammed. This is so unusual.

He smirked. God! I can't look at him straight in the eye. "Get inside, it's getting dark."

"Um... Okay, goodnight!" I said abruptly, turning my back to him, and got inside. As I was about to close the gate I paused for a moment, and turned to look back. He smiled at me before turning he's back , and slid into his car. My lips quirked upward and formed a smile. I shook my head for a moment, and turned to walk towards our house.

I have a strange feeling, Grrr..." I thought inwardly

I made my way upstairs. I opened the door and laid on my bed, eyes wide open, thinking of him.

~⭐~
"So, what happened last saturDATE?" Grace asked as she emphasized the last syllable, 'date' in her sentence.

I shrugged and said," He just took me out for arcade, had fun, and that's all."

They narrowed their eyes, staring at me intently. "Really. . . ?" Era asked, scrutinizing me.

"No sugar moments?" Cristy questioned.

I nodded boredly.

Aizy leaned closer to my face and asked, "No HHWW?"

I let out another nod. She sighed and leaned away from me. They all sighed in frustration.

"Gawd, Talya!" Aizy muttered, gritting her teeth as she closed her eyes and sighed.

"What?" Kunot-noo kong tanong sa kanila. Iyong mga tao sa loob ng Cafeteria, ine-enjoy ang lunch nila, samantalang ang mga ito ay nafu-frustate sa kwento ko tungkol sa lakad namin ni Kismet kahapon.

"I thought, magco-confess na kayo sa isa't isa," nakasimangot na sabi ni Grace.

"Me too," Cristy added.

"Likewise," Era said, munching her sandwich.

"No progression---and it's bad," Aizy said, stirring her mango shake.

I took a sip from my iced tea before I let out a sigh and said,"You know girls, hindi ko alam kung bakit ang exagg niyo mag-react, care to elaborate?"

They all closed their eyes and sighed for the hundredth time. Nagkibit-balikat na lang ako.

~⭐~
"Good bye, class ," Sir Ozardam said, gathering his things from his desk. "I'll see you next week," he said as he stormed out of the room.

We all started gathering our things. I sighed and said,"Thank God, one week ang palaro. I'll have a long break then."

"Duh, we are required to be here," Era said, as we walked out of the room.

"Absolutely," Cristy exclaimed.

"And--attendance is a must," Grace said.

"We should enjoy the palaro, girls. We only have three semesters left, one and a half year," Aizy said enthusiastically, "We must seize the left events, girls!"