Chapter 12: Crazy Maid & Bestfriend's Duty

Talya's POV

"Wake up! Wake up! Pretty Princess! You're prince is here."

I yawned.

"Wake up! Wake up! Pretty Princess! You're prince is here."

"The fugde!" I muttered.
Saan nanggagaling ang ingay na iyon? Argh. It's irritating, yet I love the 'pretty Princess'. Hohoho

I rubbed my eyes.

"Wake up! Wake up! Pretty Princess! You're prince is here."

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!" I groaned again.
I scanned my room.

"Uh-huh! Got ya!" I grabbed the cute alarm clock on my bedside.

"Good morning, Talya," she said.

Ugh, that voice sounds familiar. I turned my head to the right side, and I saw Yaya Pastillas sitting on my sofa, smiling widely. Nawe-wirduhan na talaga ako sa babaeng ito.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Nothing, " she said, still wearing that smile on her face.

"And what's this?" I asked, raising the alarm clock.

"Oh, c'mon, Ma'am Talya! Can't you state the obvious?" She asked in a British accent. Alright, nice try.

I laughed.

"Whatta funny?" She asked.

I bursted into laughter.
"Pwede na kayong maging clown," natatawa kong sabi.

"No thanks, my beauty isn't that cheap to be a clown," she said, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Anyways, saan po nanggaling ang weird na alarm clock na ito?"

"Bought by yours truly," she said proudly.

"At saan mo naman ito nabili?"

"Secret para bibo," nakangiting sabi nito.

"Okay. . . . well, thank you," pasalamat ko rito.

"You're welcome pretty Princess," she said enthusiastically.

I sneered.

She stood up from the chair and walked towards the door. "I gotta go, Madame," she said as she grabbed the doorknob. "Hurry up, cause your Prince is coming." She twisted the doorknob to open it and closed it by herself.

I got a crazy maid....

Wait--- what? My prince is coming? It should be 'our Prince', right? Did she give up already? Ay, never mind!

I jumped off the bed and glanced at my wall clock. Jeez, it's twenty-nine minutes past seven. I grabbed my towel, and rushed off towards the bathroom. I took off my clothes, turned on the shower, and took a quick bath-- tuh-duh! I'm done.

I grabbed my towel, walked towards my closet, grabbed a tank top, rrj jeans, vans shoes, and put light make-up on, brushed my hair, and slung my JS bag on my shoulder.

I made my way downstairs and found Kismet--- sitting on the couch, waiting patiently. Cool.

"Hi, good morning," he greeted me.