"What are you talking about? All I wanted was to know more about you and your making a big deal out of it" Alison said confused.Harold stared at her nodding slowly. He signed before leaning back. What he was doing could hurt then both. But he was too taken by Alison to stop now.

"Alright" Harold said giving in. "what do you want to know?"

"Don't know, anything?"

"My full name is Harold Dante Rapheal Micael Devine. I'm 24 years old and I was born in Sicily, Italy"

"Nice, likes? Dislikes?"

"I like when people obey my orders and I don't like nosey people" Harold answered shortly.

Alison laughed at his comment. "Well that told me" she said shaking her head.

Jimmy came back and quickly cleared there plates, winking and Alison before disappearing towards the kitchen.

Harold growled at little. "What?" Alison asked confused.

"He needs to stay away from you" Harold said nodding at the direction Jimmy went. "You need to calm down, he's harmless" Alison said reassuringly.

"So you think" Harold mumbled making sure Alison didn't hear him.

A black haired man with a beard came over to them with two menus. He looked in his 40s and looked like a no nonsense man.

"Sir, madam here is your dessert menu" the man said handing the the menus. As Alison was about the open the menu Harold reached over and took it off her before giving it back to the man. "We'll both have Tiramisu with coffee chocolate crumble and Cannolo siciliano with chocolate squares" Harold said looking at Alison to see if she would dare to object but Alison just smiled at him.

"Yes Sir" the man said before bowing then walking towards the kitchen to make Harold's orders happen."Thanks for ordering for me" Alison said sarcastically.

"Your welcome il innamorato" Harold said winking.

Alison rolled her eyes and turned her head to look at the view they had of Seattle. The lights were shining and the city looked beautiful from where they were sitting. It was calming to her.

"So tell me about your family" Harold asked as looked at the beauty in front of him. He already knew what happened with Alison's family but he wanted to see if Alison trusted him enough to tell him. Alison looked back him finding herself forgiving him for ordering for her as she looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Well my parents are not together, they were never married but they had my older brother Joseph and me in their teen years. They are both married and have kids now.

My dad is a hotel manager, he took over from my granddad. He likes basketball and golf. He is on his second wife now; and I don't really like him.

My mum is an amazing person. Even though I almost never got to see her growing up she still was there for me, but instead of being face to face I had to talk to her on the phone. But now I'll be able to see her when I want to. She designs clothes but works as a photographer, It's her passion as well as being designer. She's a hopeless romantic and her and my stepdad are one of the best couple I know because the act like the are in they are in their teenage years and never seem to get to bored of each other" Alison said smiling happily at the thoughts of her mum and how she will finally have her in her life.

"Why?" Harold asked.

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you get to see your mother growing up?"

"When my dad and my mum broke up they agreed that my dad would have me and my brother for 3 and half days a week and they same for my mom. I was at my mom's and my dad came to pick me up because he was having a dinner party and wanted to show he friends my piano playing skills since I was getting lesson and I had gotten pretty good.....anyway; mom got mad and said he wasn't taking me and that it wasn't fair. Things started to get pretty heated do I stood between then to try and stop them from going at each other's throats....Dad said something and it hit a nerve because she lashed out to punch him.....but my dad happened to have picked me up at the exact moment so instead of hitting my dickhead dad she hit me" Alison explained.