Epilogue

Hello old friend, and here we are on the last page, by the- 

Ok who am I kidding...HELLO! 

So, ive been writing this book for a couple of months now, and wrote 51 chapters...51, wow! So, this is the end of the book and I'd like to say it was wonderful writing this fanfic, which is my first Matt Smith fanfic! 

I remember at the start of this book, I had really bad spelling and grammar and crap, that was because I honestly didn't think I'd get many reads..then I did. So I'll be editing that soon, but I wont be changing the plot line, so you don't need to reread.

Also, just wanna say thank you to EVERYONE who has read this book (yes, including you!) And voted, means a lot! Also, as said in previous chapters i'll be posting a new Doctor Who fanfiction on here soon, so you got that to look forward to! 

Finally, could we try squeezing a few more votes in for the last chapter? Come on, You only have to click a button! 

LOVE YOU ALL! 

-TheLastWhovian0 

********************************************************************************************************** 

Its been four years now, Matt and I have bought A house, and left Doctor Who. We do the odd job here and there when we need the money, but have decided not to get proper jobs until we feel ready, only because we are raising our Child. 

On the 24th May, our beautiful baby boy was born, We got to see his face for the first time, and agreed on calling him Liam.He has dark brown hair, that swishes across his forehead, green eyes, and an adorable smile! He is our world, and we both love him!

He even watches Doctor Who sometimes, and goes '"look, its Mummy and Daddy!" With his little voice. Of course, he watches other episodes that aren't with us in it, he is our little whovian!

I was sitting in my office, working on my laptop, When Matt came in, opening the door. He was wearing a dark blue top, with black jeans, he also wore red converse. 

"Dinner's ready in 10 Minuit's" he said, smiling. 

"yup, ok. Ill be there in a sec, let me just save this" I answered, clicking my mouse, smiling back, he then made his exit, so I began to save my work. 

Not long after, I walked out, entering the living room, to be greeted by Matt playing with Liam. They where rolling about on the carpet, laughing, and making a right old mess! 

"Mummy!" Liam called, running up to me and hugging my legs. I then picked him up, kissing him on the forehead. 

"hello, what have you been up to?" 

"playing fun games with Daddy! I won!" He giggled. 

"Hey, we havnt finished yet, no one has won!" Matt told him, playfully, making a joke. 

"Well, I think you would beat Daddy anyway" I said, putting him down, as he ran towards his toys, playing with them. 

"Whats for dinner?" I asked Matt. 

"emm, chicken nuggets and chips" he told me, walking towards the kitchen, then taking them out of the oven. The aroma of chicken filled the room, alerting Liam. 

"DINNER!" I herd him yell, before he rushed up to the dinner table, sitting down. 

"Yum-yum! chips!" 

"And chicken!" Matt added, placing the food on dishes, putting them on the table and handing us knives and forks as I sat down. 

"Thank you Daddy!" Liam said, tucking in.  

We began to eat, with Matt joining us. I felt so happy, I wasn't entirely sure why. 

"Daddy, will you play with me afterwards?" Liam asked 

"Ok, ill play football with you in the garden later" Matt answered 

"Yay!" 

Liam loved his football, just like Matt, who was sure to teach him all his skills. They never stopped playing, they were addicted.  

When we had finished, they both ran outside and started kicking the ball around in the garden. Washing up, I sighed. 

"Mind the plants!" I called, not even sure if they heard me. 

I returned to my washing up, scrubbing and drying. But I didn't care. It was a while until the two came back inside at nightfall. 

"Okay you, off to bed" I told Liam. 

"But I dont want to, I'm not tired!" 

"Come on" I took his hand, and lead him to his bedroom, filled with toys, and teddies. He had his multicoloured lamp on, glowing up the room. He got into his PJ's, and shortly afterwards, I read him a bedtime story. I didnt have to wait long untill he was fast asleep, I kissed his forehead, and crept out of his bed, switching off the light and closing his door gently. 

I slipped on my own PJ's and joined Matt downstairs in the living room, he was lying down on the sofa watching TV, already in his PJ's. 

"Hey, when did you put those on?" I asked, referring to what he was wearing. 

"When you where putting Liam to sleep, I made sure not to disturb him" He answered, he then made a space for me next to him, where I lay, head rested on his chest, comforted by his warmth. He had his arm around me, it reminded me of when we where in this position our years ago, back in Doctor Who when we worked there. We where in exactly the same position, watching films. That was of course when we first started out with each other. 

No one could pull us apart. Me with Matt, or Liam, I loved them both too much. Yawning, I was so tired, I just thought of Matt and Liam, what I have achived in my life, with Matt and Liam, how much I loved them, and what they have done for me. 

My boys. 

The End