goodbye

The day had arrived, everyone was heading home, or getting ready to do so. Me and Matt where still at set. I was being picked up by my mum and sister, they where going to drive up and take me home. Matt would be making his own way home in his car. We where both waiting outside set, sitting on our suitcases. I t was a warm, bright day, so everyone had cool, sunny clothes on.

I think Matt was kind of anxious with meeting my mum, to see what she said, even though she already knew, and was fine about it. I did tell him, but im not sure if it was making a difference. Cars pulled in and out, but not my mums. I think she was running late. I didn't text her or ring, because I knew she would be driving, so I had called my sister. But she didn't answer. Oh well.

"So, you gonna visit me?" Matt asked, laughing.

"Of course! its not like im gonna never see you again until we come back for the next series"

"I know, I know, I was kidding!"

"And you will visit me!" I told him "I'll make you!"

We both giggled, holding onto each others arms.

Then I saw a familiar car, with two familiar faces in it. "that's them" I told Matt.

In response, we both stood up, and dragged our suitcases along the floor, towards the car, which was now parked. Then two people stepped out, my mum and sister. I grinned, Matt by my side.

Then, like a flash of lightning, my sister ran up, and jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my body in a massive hug, which almost made me fall down it was so strong and sudden. And I saw my mum walk up to us, a smile on her face.

"I missed you so much!" She said, letting go.

"ah, I missed you too sis!" I told her.

She then turned to Matt, and my mum reached us. He smiled at them, warmly.

"Ah, mum, Katie, this is Matt, Matt this is my mum, and Katie my sister" I said positively.

"pleasure to meet you!" Matt told them, shaking hands.

"ah, you actually got a hold of him, the man you kept on bragging about before you got the job, and dreaming of in your sleep!" Katie joked

I felt a tad embarrassed. Matt started to laugh. "shut up Katie!" I snapped.

"but it's true! Seriously Matt she would watch the TV like she owned you, and she would-"

"-Ok that's enough Katie!" I interrupted her.

"have you been looking after her Matt? She cant look after herself at home, yet alone in this place!" My mum laughed.

"well, I sure hope I did!" he answered.

My mum and Matt had a little friendly chat, while me and my sister packed my stuff into the boot of the car.

"I cant believe you 're actually his girlfriend" She said, still helping me put my stuff in.

"Katie, you've known for ages!"

"yeah, bit its weird seeing him in real life"

We then walked back, and Matt gave me a cheery smile.

"Ok, we have to go now Jessie!" My mum told me.

"ok, ok, I'll be there in a minuet!"

She kissed me on the cheek. "Bye Matt!" she said, waving, then started to walk back into the car, Katie did the same.

I looked into his green eyes, oh god, this was it, goodbye. I was leaving now, how was this going to go?

"damn, im gonna miss it here" I said

"you're coming back!" He reassured me. "next series, remember?"

"Ah, I know, aww, im gonna miss you"  I then hugged him tightly.

"Love you" I herd him say, still in the hug.

"I love you too Matt" I felt a tear run down my face, watery eyes.

As we let go, I could see a sad smile on his face.

"you better keep in touch!" I told him

"obviously!"

I then herd mum beep the car.

"jeez, my mum is  so impatient" I said.

Matt laughed, still looking at me. "go on, before you get told off"

I then kissed him, only for a second or two, because I know my sister would take the mick out of me.

I then hugged him one last time, and ran off to the car, before I did anything stupid. I strapped myself in, and the car started to move. I couldn't take my eyes of Matt, he stood there waving, Im not sire if he was crying or not. I couldn't bare to see him sad. We then drove outside the gates, and where officially out of set. I slid down the seat in the car, I was missing Matt already.

We drove and drove, all the way back home. 

*********************************************************************************************************

ello!

ok, before anyone asks, no this isn't the end on the book. There's gonna be more.

I just had a feeling people would think this was the end of the book, but, anyways!

it was kinda hard to write this chapter, I wanted to get it right, what do you guy think? tell meh down in the comments please?

ok, love you all! xx

-TheLastWhovian0