Nerves.

I woke up in my warm, heated bed.  Today was the day i would head off with Mark to London. The sunlight shined over my eyes and  groaned in response. Tired, i grabbed my phone from my bedside. "Shit!" 10.03 AM, i was late!

I jumped out of bed, and ran to the bathroom to have my regular shower, a fast one. I brushed my teeth, slipped a TARDIS blue top on, skinny jeans, and a pair of Red high-top converse on. Make up on, I was ready, i would get breakfast later. I got a text from Mark.

Hello Jessie, im just across town, meet you in a few minuits. xx 

"oh, good luck hun" my mum said.

"love you" Kate added.

"give them your best shot" My dad told me.

I felt confident, i knew i could do it. "remeber to ring me when you get there ok?" My mum said, i noded in response.

minuits later,i flung my stuff into Marks boot, climbed into his car, and we set off.

"so, how you been?" Mark asked, driving.

"good, nervous....exited" i replyed.

"the audition is tomorrow, just relax, take it easy" 

I did just that, and later, we arrived in London. We checked into our hotel, unpacked our things, and settled in. I was so greatfull, so happy that Mark had given me this oppertunity.

As soon as everything was done, I got my laptop out, and watched a bit of doctor who, just to calm myself down a bit...I watched a few episodes, then we went down for lunch in the hotel.

"so, do you know anything else about the TV show 'crushed on Mars?'" i asked

he told me he dident know, but something was..weird about the way he said it, mysterious. After that, we just talked about life, expectations, likes, dislikes.

We then returned to our room, and went to sleep, I needed it...for tomorrow was the day.

Dreams (Matt Smith fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara