looks

Later, me and Matt walked to set together, holding hands, we got a few strange looks. Most people didn't really look bothered, while others looked a bit concerned. Once we were done in make up and hair, we headed up to the TARDIS set. I couldn't take my eyes of Matt, which was hard, but as soon as we started filming I tried my best to stop.

We did a few scenes. A lot of retakes. And Matt did one stunt.

"cut!" someone shouted.

"good, really good! Matt, nice on emotions, Jessie, same with you!" The director said. 

***********************************************************************************************************

At the end of the day, we went into the 'blue box cafe' together, since no one else was there. Matt had a cup of tea, he swirled his spoon around, looking into the whirl of tea.

"are you ok, with...you know-us?" I asked.

He looked up at me, still swirling. "of course" he said. "otherwise I wouldn't have...have..done...umm"

"Yeah, I know" I sighed.

"What is it?"

"well, its weird ive...ive never had a boyfriend before" I told him.

"I have-A GIRLFRIEND! I mean" he said quickly. "I meant girlfriend"

He drank his tea. He seamed a bit tired.

"That stuff on the internet...its really, well, I cant describe it" I said

"be thankful that was good! I don't look myself up on the internet, most people say im gay. I guess it doesn't help that ive played a few gay characters"

"well thatjust means they don't know the difference between real life and acting" I told him.

He looked at me, putting his tea down.

"I do love you Jessie, don't think this is some big prank, that im lying or something" He reassured me.

"is it meant to start like this?"

"sometimes, its..its always different"  

I thought about what he said for a moment. This was so new, ive never been in love before.

"I love you" I said simply.

He then kissed me softly over the the table.

"I love you too"