morning blues

Me and Karen met up in the moring, i felt a bond with her, she wasin costume. I was still taking it in that i was working with my heroes. We where standing outside her trailer, when Matt came along, he looked exausted. 

"whats up?" Karen asked.

"huh? oh..um, nothing..er, what time is it?" he asked

"8.20, we are due on set in 10 minuits"

"WHAT? im not in costume yet! i need to get to make-up, and- oh god!" He ran off to get ready, me and Karen just laughed.

******************************************************************************************************************

Later, Matt, Karen and Arthur where filming on set, I had a few conversations with people around who where free.

When the three finaly finished filming, Matt and Arthur went streight to there trailers, they told me and Karen they where nackerd, and wanted to go to bed, i guess me and Karen could spend more girly time together.

****************************************************************************************************************

Me and Karen just spent time in her trailer, it was the same as mine, apart from her belongings, obviously.

"The boys are tired because of how much they had to drink last night" Karen told me.

We where sitting by her small built in table, drinking tea, Karen got it from...somewhere i dident know.

"probably, hey, remeber Matt's face this morning?" I replyed.

Karen inpersonated Matt

"oh, im not ready! im not dressed, ahh i need to go into make up!" she joked.

We both laughed in response, and talked about life.

Later on, Karen got an idea, she told me, and i gigled.

"aw, that will be realy funny, we gotta do it!" i told her

"come on!"

********************************************************************************************************************

We waited untill it got dark, everyone had gone indoors, or was in their trailers, so we started our plan.

We went down to the end feilds behind set, where there was some trees and bushes, me and Karen grabbed some branches, and dragged them towards Matt and Arthurs traillers.

Fortanatly, their trailers where opposit, so our plan would be easier.

I went to Arthur's trailer, Karen went to Matt's. We then started brushing the branches agenst their trailer doors, walls and windows, making quite load noises.

We laughed quietly and gigled, and then Matts trailer light turned on. So we hid behind each trailer, then Arthurs trailer light also turned on, it wasent long till they both came out in their night gowns.

Me and Karen where still hiding behind the trailers,watching them and trying not to laugh.

"Was that you Arthur?"  Matt asked, tired.

"no, i thought it was you" Arthur replyed.

"are you talking about the stuff hitting the walls?"

"yeah, im not kidding, i have no idea"

They both looked around.

"um, ok, im going back to bed" Matt said.

They both said night and returned back to their trailers, while we tip-toes back to our trailers, laughing.

"that was so funny!" I said.

It wasent long untill me and Karen went to bed ourselves, I realy liked Karen, I loved being around her.