What do ya think?

A few days later, I was with Matt in his trailer. Karen and Arthur had left, Matt was on the Internet on his laptop, and I was going over lines in my head, script in my hand. We stayed like this for a few minuets. All I could hear was the clicking and typing on his laptop. He had his glasses on, which made me be attracted to him even more. I wasn't sure what he was doing on the Internet, but I was too busy going over lines.  

"Jessie" Matt began, turning to me.

"yup?" I looked at him.

He grinned at me, and looked over his glasses. "wanna see what people think of you?"

"what, on the Internet?"

"well, yeah, obviously you don't have too, im just asking"

"well...ummm..im not sure Matt"

"ok, that's fine" he went back to his laptop.

"wait!" I snapped, without thinking. He looked art me again.

"ok, I want to see, but only if you look first and give me something positive, im not sire if im ready for bad stuff yet"

***************************************************************************************************

moments later, Matt and I were sitting by the table, he was scrolling though comments and reviews, looking for something id like.

"Ah, here's a nice one!" he said, I looked up at him, eager to hear.

"I think Jessie is going to be great, I have high hopes for her, I don't see anything bad about her, and even though Amy Pond will always have a win on me, I think my heart has a bit more space for Jessie" He told me.

I was silent for a moment.

"now, isn't that a nice one?"

"mhm" I Answered. I was sort of overwhelmed that someone, a fan, was supporting me. But I didn't want any more, something told me it would be bad to read more.

"no more"

"oh, ok" Matt said simply. "I get it"

Silence entered the room yet again, I kept on thinking.

"are you ok?" Matt asked. 

"yeah, I mean...umm....yeah, im good" I was a bit overwhelmed. I have no idea why, its just one comment, one person.

"maybe we shouldn't have done this, damn, I shouldn't have asked, im sorry Jessie" I felt his hand rubbing my back. Then that feeling again, every time we had contact I got that feeling. That urge.

I wasn't sire what to do. Why did I feel this way? Why was I making such a big deal?

**********************************************************************************************************

Hi guys.

I might write a new doctor who fanfic, what do ya think?

Also, my thoughts and good-wishes go out to the people effected by the explosions in Boston.

Stay safe guys xx

-TheLastWhovian0