Hello, my name is Jessie

My heart pounded, i was actually here, actually in the Doctor who studios. The gates opened, and the car pulled up, i said goodbye to my mum, i think she was in tears....well i wasn't going to see her for a good few months...i would miss everyone. She then drove away, and a woman approached me.

"hello! you must be the new companion  I am Yasmin, what can i call you?" she welcomed me warmly. "Jessie!" i smiled "Well Jessie, welcome to Doctor who!"

She showed me around, told me where the inside sets and studios where, and where the trailers where, told me where i was allowed and not allowed to go. She also showed me the dining hall, where everyone went to eat, i laughed at the fact it was called the 'police cafe box', and decorated to look like the TARDIS.

She gave my bags to another man, who took them away somewhere safe, then brought me into the 'police cafe box'. Then a surpraze waited for me, there on one of the tables, I saw Steven Moffat waiting for me! 

"Jessica!" he said, Jasmine left.

"Hello Steven!" I sat down with him.

"Hello! Welcome to Doctor Who! oh, i never asked, would you like me to call you Jesica?" he asked

"Jessie is fine" i informed him. 

"Jessie! great! so i belive you've been shown around"

"yes"

"brilliant, have you seen The TARDIS set?"

My face lit up "no"

"ok, we'll have to show you that then, we cant right now, Matts filming there"

"oh, ok"

"and of course, to meet your co-actors, dont worrie, you'll be meeting Matt, Karen and Arthur later" he told me.

"I look forward to it!"

"ok, a few rules for you" he said. "you cant tell anyone about the fact you are playing a role in doctor who" he told me.

"sure"

"only after the public know, thats when you can tell"

"ok, ill make sure of it"

"number 2, if you are ill, say a cold, or flu, you have to continue filming, only serious problems are taken in, and that is the only reason you will be able to skip work" he told me

"oh yeah, got it"

"number 3, have fun!" 

we both laughed "im sure i will"

We then went outside. "oh yes, your going to get your own trailer, like everyone else, and ive been told its right next to Matts one" he told me

"oh, thats great!" i said.

He then walked me to my trailer, i recieved my bags. Then gave me the key. "ok, dont lose that key! gard it with your life!" he joked.

"i wont, dont worrie!"

He then left me, and walked towards the sets, so i oped up the door, and walked in.

Wow, i looked around my big trailer, it had a sort of living room, with a small table, and long sofa, then another room with a bed, a bedside table, lamp, mirror and wadrobe.

I unpacked my things and made it look a bit more like home, this took about an hour and a half, im so fussy!