fireworks

Matt Smith is comming in soon, i promise!

-TheLastWhovian0

*********************************************************************************************************************

So, it was a few months after my second audition, and what was i doing? Watching Doctor who In the sitting room.

Everytime someone talked, id say "SHHH!" 

"Jessie dear-" my mum called "-SHHH!"

"Jessie-" "- mum, im trying to watch doctor who"

"yes, but Mark is comming over, he just told me on the phone" 

I suddenly felt a buzz "ok, great" i replyed.

******************************************************************************************************************

Later, my episdoe of doctor who finished, and the ending theme tunre came on, and following that was the 'next time' trailer.

I finaly turned off the TV, and returned to reality. I was about to open my mouth to say something, when there was a knock on the door. "ill get it" Katie said, walking down the stairs.

I sat on the sofa, with my mum, unforcanatly my dad was at work.

Katie then came in with Mark. "oh, Mark!" I beamed, i totaly forgot that he was comming over.

"hey Jessie" he said, with a grin on his face. He sat down with Katie. "Ok, so, i have good news..." he started.

"yes?"

"Jessie.....you got the part!"

"WHAT? NO WAY! I ACTUALY GOT THE PART!" i screamed. I hugged my mum and sister "oh my gosh!" I started dancing around with them.

"Wait, wait" Mark said, his grin got cheeier, we sat down again.

"Jessie...you havent got a part in 'crushed on Mars' " he told me.

"wh..what?" i asked "I dont understand..."

"no,no,no you dont need to be unhappy" he reasured me.

"what did i get then?"

Mark chuckled. "Mark! mark tell me!"

"you got the part...of a new companuion...IN DOCTOR WHO!"

At that point, i said nothing, i tryed to take it all in...what did Mark just say? I thought i was gonna faint.

"jessie!"

"Mark.....may i kiss you please?" i asked, delurious.

But i then screamed so load, i wouldent be surprized if the neighbours called the police!

"ITS NOT TRUE! ITS NOT REAL! IM DREAMING! I REALY AM!" i shouted.

I couldent even speak much, i dident know what to say, it was just so amazing.

"when do i start filming? who am i working with? how long did you know? when do i go there?" millions of questions flew out of my mouth.

Mark laughed. "ok, all the important people have your details, like the BBC and the producers and everything, so dont be alarmed if they call you, you willl be filming in 3 months in Cardiff, but your gonna go to go there next week, for rehersals, and to get you fit in and stuff" he told me all the information i neeeded to know, i was over the moon.