The start of us.

The light shun on me, I woke up, tried. I looked around, wait, I was on my bed? when did I get here?

I gowned, and started to get up.

The Matts face popped up from the other room. Bright and happy.

"hello!!" He said. walking into my room.

"you ok?"

I rubbed my head. "I think so".

Matt sat down next to be, and I sat up. "how long have I been asleep?" I asked him.

"about 2 hours, you kind of, cried yourself to sleep. I carried you here, you looked a bit uncomfortable  on the sofa"

"thanks" I answered.

He put his hand on mine. "Im sorry about your mum" He told me. "I know it must be hard"

I looked deep into his green eyes and he looked into mine. "You seam to care for me, unlike anybody else" I told him. 

"well, your a special girl"

I laughed a bit.

"well you are, you should get what you want" He said. And then I decided, I made my mind up.

I came closer to him, still looking into his eyes. "but there's only one thing I want"  

He was so close, I felt him breath out, a warm feeling on my face. "what's that?"  

As soon as he answered, I pressed my lips onto his. Thankfully it felt right. He was so warm, and he was actually kissing me back, from what I could tell.

We then broke it. Both surprized as each other.

"you" I finished off the sentence. "I want you"

He didn't say anything. Nothing, He just kept on looking into my eyes. I wasn't sure what was going on in that mind of his. What did I do?

But before I could decide, he grabbed me, and pulled me into another kiss. Running one hand through my hair another down my back, I wrapped both arms around him. That feeling again, this time a hundred times stronger. Saying 'yes, this is where you belong! with him' I didn't let go, I didn't want too.

I wanted Matt forever.

***************************************************************************************************************

:D hehe, THE ROMANCE BEGINS!!!!

so, did you guys watch the new ep of doctor who yesterday? (hide)

it was epic, or if you haven't seen it, its gonna be epic!

keep reading guys!

-TheLastWhovian0