Story to be Told

READER'S POV

Cloudjumper landed in front of the house and collapsed right there on the spot.

"You guys go in..... Ill be inside in awhile....."

"Sure thing Cloudy......." Toothless said.

"You can hear him?!" Hiccup yelled.

"I was a dragon.....(Y/N) can hear them too......" he shrugged.

"YOU CAN--"

"HICCUP!!!"

"Right...."

We walked in as Valka hurried over with a worried expression.

"Thank Odin you're safe...... where's Toothless!??"

"Err..... how I say this......." Hiccup mumbled.

"And who's this young fellow?" she asked pointing at Toothless who was scratching his head.

"Valka..... I havent known you for that long.... but you have to trust me.... please?" I said.

"Of course! But whatever is the matter?" she replies as she scratched her head in confusion.

Before I could say anything, Cloudjumper crept into the room and crooned loudly.

"I am interested to hear this too..... ...... I might have some information to tell these two......"

I looked at him with interest while Toothless just stared blankly at his hand and feet.

I took a deep breath and explained everything from the start.

When I finished, they simply stood there and ogled at Toothless......

He looked at me and cocked his head, but this time, I felt heat rush up to my face again.

Valka must've noticed this because she winked at me and went over to inspect Toothless with Hiccup.

"So, bud...... you're human. I cant believe it........ The Alpha Dragon is human now......"

"How are we going to tell everyone...." Valka breathed.

"I dont know....... THIS IS AMAZING!!!"

Toothless jumped in surprise and yelled while his hands flew to his head.

"WATCH IT!!! I may be human, but my ears still hurt when you yell like a madman Hiccup!!!"

"Oops! Sorry bud....."

"So? What now. Are you two going to keep staring at me , or are we going to tell everyone?"

"Lets tell the gang first."

Hiccup nodded curtly and followed me with Toothless.

As we were on the way to the academy, we saw all the villagers whispering at Toothless.

"Who's the new fellow?"

"Do ya' think Freya's daughter has a boyfriend?"

I blushed a bit at the word 'boyfriend' as did Toothless.

"Why does my face feel so warm?" he asked me.

"You're blushing....."

"What?!"

I giggled at his dumbstruck face.

TOOTHLESS'S POV

I always hear Astrid telling that to Hiccup. I never thought I could do it.