We exited the gym and made our way down the hallway. "So what's the deal with her? You like her or something?"

"What? No."

"Okay. Whatever."

"Look man, she's just carrying my child. That's it. There's no feelings whatsoever."

"Alright, whatever you say. Actions speaker louder than words, remember that Sean," Chase had said, as we walked out of the school. "See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you," I said, as we did our bro handshake. Chase out took out his keys and walked towards his car. I turned my head, my eyes quickly meeting a pair of green ones from a short distance. She smiled and waved at me, as she walked up to me.

I smiled at her. It had felt as if my day had suddenly gotten better once I saw her. "Hey." Anabelle finally got to where I was. "Hey," She said, returning the smile.

"I would hug you but I just got out of practice and I'm all sweaty. Anyways, what are you doing here at school? It's a quarter past five."

"Oh, I was at Yearbook. I've been behind on a lot of stuff since the stuff with my dad and the baby. I was just catching up with some of the photos before the next deadline. You know, I was actually working on the pages for Basketball."

"Oh yeah?" My lips slowly curving into a smile.

"Yep. Uh, there's quite a few pictures of you. They look.. Really nice." She looked down, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Well I try my best to look good for the camera." She looked up and I quickly winked at her.

She scoffed, a smile still present on her face. "Anyways, I should head home. I was up really late last night. I went to go see my father and I didn't get home until eleven. Plus, I had homework, so it was a long night."

"Let me drive you."

"No it's fine, I literally live a few minutes away. I can walk."

"No, I insist. Let me take you home, please," I persisted.

She stared at me for a few seconds, before finally answering. "Okay."

"Okay, C'mon." We both walked in the direction of my car. "So, how was your day?" I asked, as I unlocked the car. "It was pretty good. How about yours?"

I sat down on the drivers seat, closing the door right after. "It was alright. I've had better days."

"Why? What happened?"

"Uh, well I thought about the advice you gave me about Kayla. And, well-I decided to break up with her. Things between her and I were not right, it didn't feel right so I knew it was the right thing to call things off."

"Oh. As long as you think you made the right decision, then that's all that matters. How did she take it?"

"Uh-well. She took it.. okay."

*Earlier In The Day*

"Hey Baby!" Kayla came up to me, quickly pulling me in for a kiss. The bell had rang to go to lunch, so we were both going to head over to the lunchroom. She pulled away and linked her arm with mine.