NINETEEN

A/N
I haven't tried switching povs for a long time so I thought about trying it again. Idk I just want you all to have a glimpse of what goes on inside Harry's mind. This is just for today, I'm not a fan of switching povs too much. :)

Harry

I witnessed how Jade's cheeks flushed. She bit her lower lip, a regular mannerism of her that I find fascinating.

Hotly fascinating.

"I'm relieved to hear that," she chuckled, her fingers fidgeting her shorts. Another mannerism of hers when she's unsure and nervous.

I didn't know why, but I love the fact that I make her nervous. I like how I have that kind of effect on her.

"I had a helluva good time. No shit," I told her, smiling.

She showed me her blissful smile again, then returned her sight to the tv. I watched her quietly. Her nicely shaped cheekbones made her look fierce in a specific angle. Her olive skin popped under the light, I've always loved that fact. Her lips were full, and her eyes...it's my favorite part of her face. They have this innocent gleam, that soft and pure flicker. And it's always there, even when she's angry, sad, scared or turned on, her eyes could stay innocent. Trust me, it can drive you wild.

When I first saw her that night, it was raining. I saw the car first and she was beside it, staring at the flat tire. I pulled over because I wanted to help. Anyone would do that, of course. I stepped out of my car and she slowly faced me, her hands gripping the umbrella tightly.

And then I noticed her eyes. The headlights of my car made them look clearer. There was a hint of shock in her eyes when she saw me. I still don't know why. Maybe because of my tattoos? I caught her checking them out, her sight was focused on my sparrows and butterfly tattoo.

She looked kinda funny that night. Driving without a spare tire, seriously? She got ashamed about it, too. Luckily I had one. I had to admit, I was waiting for her to ask me questions while I was changing her tire. I was waiting for her to flirt.

But she didn't. Instead, when I tried to be playful and told her that I wanted something else as a payment, she panicked. She got scared. I backed off and left right away, went straight to the bar and I thought about her the whole night while my dick was inside someone's mouth. I can't remember who, maybe Carly or another random girl I met.

She intrigued me. I thought I'll never see her again.

But the next day, when I checked the house that Alex recommended to me, I saw her in front of their lawn, watering their plants. I took the house right away, even if it was old and too plain for my taste. I moved two days after, and imagine my surprise when I realized how close our rooms are. We could literally see each other in our windows.

The night she saw me making out with Carly, I knew she was watching. I saw her in my mirror. She was standing in the dark, behind her curtains. I forgot to close my windows that night and I was surprised to see her peeping on us. I never saw that coming.

But it made me feel excited. Maybe I'm just really a sick fuck. The idea that she was there, waiting for me every night and silently watching in the dark turned me on very much. And then I found myself not just pleasing my partner, but also her. I wanted to impress her, I wanted her to think of me when she's alone with that ache of need between her legs.

I wanted her to want me inside her.

"Harry!"

Jade's snapping fingers in front of my face pulled me back to earth. She's staring at me, wondering why I was quiet.