TEN

"Here it goes," I mumbled to myself as I hit the send button.

The ten chapters that I wrote for my story were all sent to the website now. They only asked for four or five parts, but Harry and I did a lot of things in the past few days so I got to write more.

When he went up here in my room just this Tuesday, we had a pretty long night. I didn't know what got into me but I was quite wild that time. After giving him a head, we had sex. Twice. For the first time, I learned how to properly work on top. He taught me techniques, how to grind and rock on top which helped me to orgasm without touching myself. He fell asleep in my room and he woke with a boner so we did it again in the early morning before he went home.

Yesterday, we messed around in the shop. I was left alone after the closing hours because of the freaking inventories. Marty and Leslie were already gone when Harry knocked on the door. At first, I thought he wanted to buy something but it wasn't the reason why he went there. I let him inside and he pushed me to the changing rooms, where he managed to fuck my brains out while we were both standing. He gripped on my legs tightly the whole time as he slammed me against the wall, his thrusts heavy and rough. I also gave him a blowjob while I was on my knees in front of him.

I was really worried at first because I was afraid that someone might see us, but I was also thrilled. Not gonna lie, what happened last night in the shop's changing room made it to the top of my best sex list. It was my first time to do something dirty in a very unusual and dangerous place.

I cracked my tired neck. I wrote and edited the whole night and I didn't recognize that it was already 2 in the morning.

I glanced at Harry's window. It was still closed and the lights were out. His car wasn't in the garage either and I haven't seen him since this morning.

A tiny sound went out from my laptop, telling me that I just received my email.

Hello, hot stuff.
-H

I stared at the sender's email address. I chuckled when I realized who sent it. I typed my reply right away.

Hey, Harry. Seriously? an email?

I shook my head, still chuckling. He was obviously not home. I wonder where he is right now? And why did he send me an email? At the wee hours of the night?

Another sound echoed from the laptop. I quickly opened his message.

I didn't have your number. Just your email address. Why are you still up?
-H

Of course, he had my email address. It was Harry who edited my early works when he was still part of LushLust.

I wrote all night and I just finished. Go to sleep, Styles.

His reply arrived in just a few seconds.

Can't. I have so much editing to do. Deadline is a bitch and this book I'm checking is giving me headaches.
-H

I snickered while I pictured him in my mind. He might be in front of his desk, his curly hair down and messy because he kept on tossing it whenever something in the book annoyed him. A big mug of coffee might be on his desk as well, keeping him awake.

What's the book all about? And where are you?

I hit send right away and I instantly regret asking him about his whereabouts. Now he knew that I noticed his absence. And I sounded so clingy. Shit.

Someone's obviously missing me. I'm in New York. Have to fly here coz of family issues. The book I'm editing is about dominant /submissive shit.
-H