THREE

I locked the door gently and inhaled the air of dawn.

Ah, Sundays. I love Sundays.

The weather was warmer than usual. I thought about changing to a tank top and shorts, but I shook the idea off. I was too lazy to change and besides, a shirt and a pair of yoga pants would definitely help me sweat today.

I flexed my neck and arms, ready to begin my weekly run.

I made sure my shoes were tied properly first. I left our lawn, heading straight to the empty road of the village. The sky was still a little dark and the first rays of sunshine weren't visible yet.

I started to walk, warming myself up with Fifth Harmony's latest album booming on my ears. I glanced at Harry's house and just like the other houses in the neighborhood, the doors were shut and the lights were off.

The sultry scenes that I witnessed last night rushed back inside my brain. I wasn't even running yet and beads of sweat were already forming on my forehead.

Christ, Jade. It's just 5 in the morning and you're already a mess. It's Sunday for God's sake.

Ashamed of myself, I decided to start jogging to preoccupy my mind. I focused on my every step and to singing the lyrics of Worth It. The lively beat was perfect for my run. I could feel the back of my shirt slowly sticking on my skin because of sweat.

I reached the village's playground. It was deserted as always. The neighborhood wakes up late on Sundays, except me. I didn't know why I love running every Sunday. I wasn't a gym buff, but jogging around the village on this day became a habit for me.

I headed to the basketball court beside the children's playground. Teenage boys would occupy this spot later and Dirk would be one of them.

A gentle tap on my shoulder startled me, making me almost scream. I turned around. Harry was standing in front me, wearing only a pair of shorts and running shoes. His hair was a bit scattered to his face. He was panting and sweating, and my mind took a swerve to the dirty lane.

This image, the Harry standing in front of me, was like the ecstatic Harry I saw last night through my window when he was fucking the shit out of the girl. Panting hard, hair all over his face, rolls of sweat glistening on his skin.

"Jade, are you okay?"

I blinked. His voice pulled me back to my senses.

"What?" I stuttered, removing my earbuds.

He grinned, his breathing slowing down. "I was asking if you're okay. I tapped your shoulder and you like, zoned out when you saw me. Did I startle you?"

"Oh," I muttered, letting out forced giggles. "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit lost today," I replied nervously.

"I can tell," he laughed softly. He pulled his hair away from his face, then quickly tied it in a bun. "Sorry if I look like a mess. I kinda went hard with my run today." He said, smiling while wiping his face with a towel.

The word hard clang in my ears. The steamy clips played in my head again, reminding me how hard he thrust, gripped, spanked and fucked last night.

My legs twitched involuntarily. Shit. This wasn't good.

"You sure you're okay?" he asked worryingly.

I swallowed thickly. "Absolutely," I croaked. "Uh, I have to go home. Dirk will be up in a few minutes, I have to cook our breakfast," I told him, eager to excuse myself. The hell with running. I already sweat the life out of me just by seeing him.

"I'll walk with you. I'm going home as well," he said, and I really wanted to say no but I didn't want to be rude.

We started to walk. I had to stop myself from staring at his muscles too much.