EIGHT

Marty gave me another glance before pushing the door. "You sure you're okay here alone?"

"Marts, there's only an hour left before the closing time. I can manage," I said, smiling. "Don't worry about me. Go and meet Alex. Shoo!"

"You're the best," he chuckled, then blew a kiss before heading outside.

I started to arrange the pile of clothes that were placed beside my counter. Marty had to leave early because he has a date with Alex. Again. I swear those two are always together every day and couldn't get enough of each other.

I glanced at the clock. 6:15. I still have forty five minutes left before I could go home. I continued folding the clothes and put them on their right racks. I began to clean around since the shop was empty.

I heard the door open. My mouth automatically said, "Welcome to Hollishop" while I was busy picking up the candy wrappers on the floor. Who the hell left these trash in the shop?

"Good evening."

My eyes widened after hearing that familiar raspy, deep voice. I turned around and saw Harry, wearing his charming grin and perfect man-bun again.

"Working on Sundays, I see," he said, his smile not leaving his face.

"Yeah," I replied, feeling a bit nervous. "What are you doing here?"

"Shopping. I need new jeans."

"The jeans are on that corner," I informed him, pointing to the other side of the shop.

"Thanks," he told me, then walked to the area where the jeans were.

I was able to breathe properly again when he ambled away from me. I continued cleaning, throwing quick glances to him as he checked the jeans. He looked so simple yet attractive in his white shirt and black pants. I silently observed his tattoos, wondering what on earth each of them meant for him. Every tattoo has a story, that's what they always say, and I could tell that this man has a lot of stories to share.

He picked two pairs of jeans from the racks and headed to the changing room. I knew that I should assist him in his shopping coz it was my job, but I couldn't even look at his eyes. I was still shy around him and I felt really awkward. I mean, last night, we were just discussing our "agreement" while eating in Kelly's. We agreed to be "neighbors with benefits" (that's what Harry called it) and we hadn't spoken to each other  after our talk last night. I wasn't sure if we would still carry on with that agreement or what. And if we would, how are we going to start? And where?

"Jade?"

My thoughts were interrupted when Harry's voice echoed from the changing room. "Yes?" I said, walking towards it.

The changing room's door opened, revealing the almost naked Harry. He was just wearing his black boxer briefs.

"Do you have these jeans in blue?" he asked, giving me the black jeans he just tried.

I blinked, forcing myself to look away from his bulge that was so obvious behind his boxers. I took the jeans from his hands, swallowing thickly. "I'll check," I replied, then walked to the racks where he got the jeans.

I was expecting him to close the door, but he didn't. I could see him on the corner of my eye, watching me as I looked for the color he wanted. I finally found it despite the distraction. I gave the blue jeans to him. "Here," I said, almost whispering while avoiding to glance at his bulge.

"Thanks," he grinned, then closed the door.

I exhaled in relief. God. Why was he like that?

He went out of the changing room after a few minutes. "I'll get these," He told me, beaming wide while showing me the two pairs of blue jeans in his hands. I nodded and walked to the counter to bag them for him.