"Just going around looking for problems."

I nodded. "Lets do the rest then."

He smiled and I matched my pace with his as he did the same.

~

"Lets get to the bottom of this."

Everyone's eyes bored into me. Jason's eyes matched Thaila's and Nico's matched Bianca's, though Bianca's were softer. I swallowed and my eyeballs desperately searched for a blank space.
"You- you can bring Percy!"

"Tell us, or we will.... We will tickle you!"

"No."

Piper and Thaila jumped on me and I laughed uncontrollably, my laugh turning to snorts as they kept on tickling me. I gasped, my face red.

"Alright! Alright!"

I sat up and retied my ponytail.

"I never knew that Annabeth could snort."

I glared at Leo. "Shut up."

"Yes mam."

I sighed. "I'm not really sure right now. We divorced, thats right. But I guess were dating."

"You guess?"

".... I don't know."

Luke pulled back. "Guys. Annabeth doesn't know something. THE WORLD IS ENDING!!"

Zoe hit him on the back of his head. "Seeing that you're screaming and alive, I don't think so." she stared at me. "How though? I thought Percy was pretty straightfoward with his feelings."

I shook my head. "He's a good liar now. And he can hide his emotions pretty well." I sighed. "He used to be such a dope."

"I miss idiot Percy." Thaila agreed.

"He still is an idiot." Hazel added.

"But not the same idiot."

"I see you're hiding and discussing what type of idiot I am." Percy said, sitting down next to me.

He glanced at me with his green eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I squirmed under his gaze. "Victor......" I blinked. "Wait... How did you get out?"

"Umm... I sneaked out?"

Leo spread his arms. "Welcome."

Piper hit him with her book. "Idiot."

"Beauty Queen."

"Repair Boy!" she retorted.

"Okay guys-"

"Stay out of this Sparky."

"Fire boy." Jason said.

"Superman!"

Jason shook his head. "I cannot think of any more nicknames."