Taking Action

I'm trying to give y'all everything I said I was going to give

Please Excuse ALL Mistakes and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

****************

1 Week Later

Step 2

Jontaè POV

I pulled up to my old trap house that I took from Tyson to meet up with my worker's. Today was the day they raid his spot's, shoot up everything and steal all his product. Since Major told me he was out the state I figured now would be the perfect time.

Just a little welcome back present.

"Boss man what's up?"

"Shit, wassup Nip" we daped up before going in the meeting room.

This was one trap I didn't move just because, I wanted to see if Tyson would come back for it.

"Aye listen up! We at war so I need a couple spots hit tonight! Go in ten minute at the most kill whoever, take all the shit on there and be out. Nip in charge out there so do as he say and you won't die, it's a total of ten places need took down tonight no expectation." I pass Nip a list of all locations they need to hit and they strapped up heading out.

***

I had just got done smoking three blunts and going over all my book's before I was ready to head home, my phone buzzed.

"Yo!"

"Juice it's Peydro. It's done you ready for the flood?" I chuckled nodding my head.

"You know I stay ready. When it's gone rain?" I ask speaking in code. He was having all the new product ready for me.

"Shid is pouring down out here now you should be getting it by tomorrow night." I rubbed my goatee smirking to myself.

"Cool I'll be ready."

"One." We hung up as I locked up and headed to my car.

***

I pulled up to the house cutting off my engine before going inside the house, it was to damn quite for me.

"Baby!"

"Jontaè quit yelling while my babies sleeping hell wrong with you?" Amina yelled back.

I made my way upstairs to our bedroom to see the twins sleeping in or bed. As always!

"But you was just yelling, ok." I kicked off my shoes going over to the bed.

"Don't get in my bed with those nasty ass clothes on!" I smacked my teeth before striping to my boxers and T-shirt.

"Happy?" She acted like I was about to go to bed.