Simple Things

Please Excuse All Mistakes Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Let me know what you think of the chapter's so far

Thanks for Reading Work!

Amber POV

I opened my eye's having to go to the bathroom, I turned to see Ron smoking on the balcony. I went to the bathroom handle my business, washed my hand's and brushed my teeth since I had plan on staying up with Ron, it was 2:17am and the house was silent.

"Hay handsome!"

"Wassup ma, you good?" I nodded my head before sitting on his lap.

He put his bud out and fired up another one, I knew he was thinking hard it's the only time he smoke this much.

"Talk to me pappi!" He held the blunt out to me and I just looked at it.

"Really? Why would you have me smoking after I just got shot twice in the chest?" He shrugged his shoulder's.

"You'll be fine, just get high with me baby" I rolled my eye's taking the blunt.

"Don't take long drags or you gone choke" I took quick slow pulls before passing it back. Ron and I have smoked before but it's been a while for me so I just went with it, him on the other hand smoke everyday.

"Sang to me."

"What?"

"Sang to your fiancé girl!"

Only two people bedsides my kid's know that I can sing, and that's Bee and Ron. Jackson doesn't even know because I don't like to sing unless it's for the kid's. I guess I can do it for my soon to be husband, huh?

"What do you want me to sing?"

"Anything you want" I started running songs through my head trying to pick the perfect one.

-" I said I don't want a model, I don't want a movie star

You don't have to win the lotto
I want you to win my heart,

Yeah I said I just want someone true....

She said I want someone to,
Smoke with me babe, and lay with me babe
And laugh with me babe..