Ready For Love

Back at it again here's another Happy Surprise.. like I said this book will have Happy times and Sad times

This Chapter Will be Amina and Jontaè only

I'm ALMOST coming to an end for this book but you guy's have yet to get to the other shit that's going to happen

Any who Please Excuse ALL mistakes and Don't Forget leave your Comments and Vote.

******************

Day 6 in Cuba

Amina POV

After last night I got up feeling all the Circo and 1800 from another round of Never Have I Ever last night. I'm ready to leave Cuba I never drank so much in my life but I was having the time of my life. I stated to brush my teeth, I pulled my hair into a tight point tail before getting in the shower.

"Amina, Legacy is hungry!" Jontaè yelled in the bathroom.

"His bottle is in the mini fridge!" I washed away all the dirt and soap from my body a few times before getting out.

"Aye I'll be back later" he was out the door before I could question him of his where a bout's.

Paisley was knocked out on her baby pillow while Legacy watched my ever move. He was a mommy's boy already and P was a daddy's girl. I don't think she likes me until her dad isn't around and she just sleep's then it's like she just knows when he's gone.

"Big boy you-" I was cut off.

"Ms. Amina I was told to come get the babies so you could start your day" the nanny Rose told me.

"Um I don't have an-" cut off.

"Hoe just come on, look at auntie bookie!" Bee said barging in and laid across the bed kissing P causing her to stir a bit.

"Please do-" she cut me off again.

"I know let her sleep while Juice not here blah, blah, blah!" She waved me off.

"Rude bitch stop cutting me off! Come on let's go!"

After I got dressed I followed Bee outside to the black limo waiting for us. I had no idea why we were taking a limo today when we usually drive but whatever.

"Oh shit bitch we riding big in Cuba! Get it! Get it!" Keenzy danced getting hype. I shook my head laughing at her crazy ass this girl is some much fun.

I've grown to actually love Keey she's cool, fun and down to earth not to mention fine ass hell. I started to look at her as one of us now, she's always there for us and the kid's and we've gotten close.

"Keey I'm glad we all cool now."

"Me to I was tied of fighting with they ass and being friendless" she admitted.