In between

Another Chapter Today!

Thanks for showing your support and enjoying my story..

Please remember to Excuse ALL mistakes and what not, Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT  thur out if you do I'll shout you out. It's all love Right?

***************

Keenzy POV

After the wonderful wedding Jay surprised me with I was to excited to sleep. I wanted to go out and celebrate with everyone since I can just honeymoon here.

"How about the strip club?" Major suggested. We were sitting on the beach trying to figure out what we could do at this time of the hour.

"Nigga in Cuba? Wait! That might be a good idea I know they fine ass hell like my baby." Ron added.

"I'll look one up-"

"Oh I know where one is" Bee interrupted.

We all just looked at her while she texted away on her phone like it was nothing.

"How the hell you know about strip club's here?"

"I did use to live here for two year's and plus my dad took me once" she shrugged.

"Let me find out" Major told her biting his lip. I swear they some freaks but they so cute and in love. I love it!

We decided to take Beauty up on her offer so we all went and got changed and loaded up the party bus going to the club. I had to say even tho we were going to see some ass and titties I couldn't help to watch Amina's ass and titties in that dress.

"Were the drink's at?" I ask going over to the bar.

I got out enough cups for everybody while they sat around and danced in their seats.We were going to get drunk aha have fun and celebrate for my damn wedding day.

"Get y'all ass up and let's get drunk for my wedding day Bih!"

"Aye!!!" Bae came over getting her and Major a drink before everybody else got up behind her.

"Shots! Shots! Shots! pour em up, pour em up!" Mina twerked everywhere.

"Keenzy you need to turn-"

"UP!" I yelled cutting off Jay.

He such a old man, he'll rather stay home eat, fuck, play with the kid's and watch the game. I love him to death but he's a part pooper at time's.

"I was gone say down but okay that to" he walked off talking to his self. Poor baby.

The driver gave us a AUX cord to play our music from because this Cuban music ain't hitting on shit! I hooked up my phone going to Chris Brown Radio which I always listens to because he's on everybody shit so they play everything.