Promise

I've read about three book's in two day's, updated a chapter yesterday and I'm updating one today.

It's so sad to announce that I'm still adding chapter's to this book hopefully I can come an end soon.

Please Excuse ALL Mistakes and don't forget to VOTE and Comment thru out the chapter.

This Chapter Will be KEENZY and JACKSON ONLY!
I won't tell you why Read and find out...

*****************

Day Three in Cuba

Jackson POV

I got up bright and early checking on the boy's while Keey slept. Yesterday we had exploring day we all went out sight seeing and shit like the kid's had fun. After we got back to the house and put the kid's to bed we got drunk then headed to our room. Long story short I wore her ass out till about four this morning.

"Carter don't do that to your brother!" He was dragging Jr. ass across the floor on his blanket while he kicked and giggled.

"But him like it!"

"I know but he's crazy like your momma, go watch TV" he ran off while I picked up Jr giving him to Ms. Annie.

She was one of the old ass nannies working for us, these old ass ladies the girl's picked talking about and I quote "No Young Pretty Hoe's!" I shook my head just thinking about it.

"I'll be back can you keep an eye on them?" She nodded her taking Jr from me. Wired ass Lady.

I fixed Keey a plate and went to our room, she was still sleeping so peacefully. I sat the food down and slipped off my Nike shorts I lifted the covers from the bottom and eased my way up to her nicely shaved lady.

I locked my lips around her pussy lips sucking on them as she moaned in her sleep. I pushed her leg's apart sliding my tongue more in and out, all around as she gripped my head locking her legs around my head.

"Ahhh shiit!" She juices flowed down my face while I slurped up what I could.

"Good morning beautiful are you ready for today?" She blushed biting her lip as I rubbed my tip up and down her split.

"What's-mmm shit yes!" I slid all the way in and pulled out as she sucked on my bottom lip.

Once I lifted her leg in the air I sent short hard strokes hitting her spot every time.