Finally....

Amber POV

All I saw was black and darkness, it's like my ears were filled with water and my chest felt like a ton of weight's say on top of me making it to hard to breath. I laid here trying hard to open my eye's and to hear what was being said but I couldn't.

"Despertar el culo!"

For some reason I heard that, my hearing came back and then FINALLY my eye's popped open. The first person I laid eye's on was my sister smiling like she was crazy. I couldn't talk due to the tube's down my throat, I tried to speak again, but I couldn't.

"Ms. Smith don't try to speak until we remove the tubes ok?" I nodded my head looking around at everybody.

Ron stood with red puffy eye's like he had been crying, my dad was looking happy and Carey crying for some reason, while Major and Juice just starred at me.

"Better?" The doctor ask, after the tube's were out.

"Ye-yes."

"Your voice is still raspy, let me get you some water, how's the pain in your chest?"

"It-It's fine just tight right now" I barley said. I slurped down my water through the straw feeling like I've been water deprived all my life.

"That's normal just gets some rest and don't strain to much, talking is good but don't go over board." The nurse told me, before leaving out.

"Thank god, baby girl I thought we lost you!" Carey hugged me and kissed my head.

"Why am I here?" Everything in my memory was blurry.

"Tae shot you but don't worry about that I'm a kill her for you" Major answered.

"Right, thank you. But you, you spoke Spanish miss thing" Bee blushed.

"I did and had to give birth to your fat ass Nephew alone!" She rolled her neck getting sassy.

"But I was there tho!" Major replied, clearly in his feeling's but Beauty just waved him off.

I finally turn to see Ron smiling up at me like he won the lottery, his eye's lit up and his body relaxed, finally.

"Hay baby!"

"Hay, I'm so happy you woke up I was loosing it."

"He lien that nigga list it!" My dad added.

"I'm sorry baby I-"

"Don't be I'm just glad your here now baby, I don't ever want to lose you or come close to losing you again Amber Nicole..." He dropped down to one knee. "Will you marry me?" He flashed a 10.ct diamond ring that I picked out about three week's ago.

Everyone grasp while I held my chest trying to stay calm while Bee was over excited jumping up and down clapping her hand's.

"Well say something!" Carey pushed me.