Or Else

I was bored doing nothing so I wrote this chapter hopefully you'll love it.

Oh how I Love surprises ! And I have one for you guy's but....... I won't say what it is just yet. You'll get it maybe by the next three chapter's Lol,

Please excuse ALL mistake and Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT..

Comment thru out the chapter and I'll shout you out, any who this chapter will get X Rated JUST to let you know.

*****************

A Month Later

Jontaè POV

"Man when yo ass going home?" Major sat in my living room watching basketball.

"I'll be gone today, I move my shit last week but I had to get some other shit done everything good now."

"So you gone talk to Beauty or what?" He shrugged.

Since their lil fight over a month ago he hasn't been back to the house nor have he been in contact with Bee, he's avoided her every way possible.

"I might she so got damn hard head man it's sad" he shook his head like he was thinking about all over again.

"Shit don't I know. But being mad and not speaking to her a whole month is to much don't you think?"

"Nope I told her ass what would happen."

After that night Tyson and Major got into it he's been staying at our house until he found him a new place. I don't blame him for moving out, what real man in they right mind would live off their wife's dad when you banking just as much or more and y'all hate each other.

"But I think y'all need to at least talk."

"Would you wanna talk to Mina if she lied to you for month's? I mean I straight up told her ass, I don't won't him paying for shit! And she still ain't listen, she did tell me the house was Bought by him, but I thought I was at least paying the bills, boy was I wrong."

Damn I didn't know what to say behind that, I guess I would be pissed definitely if me and the nigga didn't get alone. Beauty should have known Tyson was gone throw it in his face sooner or later, I've learned that's just how he is. Grimy!