Grand Arrival

So I'm doing what I do best adding a chapter, Lol.

This chapter is so long I'm breaking it down into two parts and I haven't come up with a way to end this book yet, so.... It's still on going.

Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to Comment! Let me know what you think give your feed back thru out , And Vote Please!

******************

September

Amina POV

I got up this morning feeling a bit uncomfortable but I shook off the feeling going to the bathroom. I got my shower water ready striped naked grabbing my tooth brush and toothpaste getting in the shower. Yes, I brush in the shower some times, it saves water honey!

"AMINA! you straight?" I snapped out my thought's to see Jontaè watching me.

"Yeah" I half lied.

"Why you holding your stomach like that!" I didn't realize I was actually holding my stomach till he mentioned it.

"He's moving" another lie.

I did not want to tell him I was having some pain because my salon was due to be opening at ten this morning. Beauty's Daycare grand opening was at nine and I wasn't going to miss either one. Plus I'm not due for another month in a half.

"Oh, alright yo ass better not be lien to me."

"In not! See" I moved my hand's and stood straight up.

"Aight!" He walked out and I got bathed and of the shower.

***

"You ready?"

"Yeah!" I got my thing's and followed Jontaè out the door and to his Audi R8.

"You look good as hell baby" he smirked at me licking his lips.

My how I just love this sexy ass man with those chocolate, mixed with pink lips of his, those dark brown eye's, his chubby cheeks! Just sexy as hell!

"Thanks handsome, you look better tho."

"Go head on, for real though I wanted you to know I'm proud of you baby. You did what you came to do got your salon open and shit. You the shit baby a real hustler like your man!" I swear I blushed the hardest I ever have in my life.

"Thank you baby!" I leaned over the console kissing the corner of his lips while he drove.

We finally pulled up to the plaza and it was packed with people and kid's who were starting Daycare, women who wanted to get their hair done and people just wanting to see.