Baby Shower 2.0

Tae:

"Why are you here?" Smiley ask.

"Amber shut up!"

"Don't you dare tell me to shut up, the fuck is wrong with you!" She snapped back.

I looked around the room at everyone watching me put on my show, I told Amber she'd regret the day she laid her hand's on me. Daughter or not I don't take disrespect lightly at all.

"I can tell whatever I want to, I'm your mother! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!"

"The fuck you here for Tae? I told you not to come around her no more?" Tyson argued.

I just knew he'd be here sooner or later since him and Carey moved back to their home town. I'm glad he's here I knew he would've had to be dealt with sooner than later, I'm just happy it gets to be soon.

"Humer baby come out here!" He scrolled his sexy ass over to me holding his AR-15 rifle in hand. Yes we came prepared baby.

"EVERYBODY BUT THESE PEOPLE HERE CAN LEAVE!" Nobody moved.

I gave my husband a evil smirk before biting my bottom lip, that was our signal. He instantly let shot's ring off into the ceiling sending people running scared, screaming frantically to get out.

"It's fucking kid's in this damn building!" Carey yelled.

Now my beef wasn't with Carey just her daughter and mine but I'll be a fool to think we'll ever be friend's after this. Tyson on the other hand is a big problem that must go when they go, as for the other's they're just here for the show, my audience.

"Good go get them I want them to see this too." I was going to put on the exact same show Amber did at her "dad's" house, only better.

"You crazy ass bitch if you touch either one of those kid's you gone die, I promise you that." I rolled my eye's and pulled my .357 Magnum pointing it at Tyson.

"You turned my child against me."

"NO! You did that on your own, I wanted you to be there but you weren't. You rather play mom to some other bitch" Smiley barked.

Humer and his friend came back into the room with all five kid's crying and scared. I didn't want them scared of me, I just wanted them here to witness the show.

"Mommy!"

"I not be bad ass no more mommy."

"I scared daddy!" They were crying and scared, reading for their parent's.

"Let the kid's go Tae they don't have shit to do with this! You have who you want here right?" Beauty spoke.

"I'm glad you finally got something to say seeing as though you play a BIG role in this to."

"Well let's get this shit on the roll then!" That's exactly why I don't like her ass, she's rude and don't have respect.

I smirked before taking a few steps back ward's till I was beside Humer, the kid's were still crying and screaming for their parent's while Larry, Humer's friend held on to them.

"Hush up babies, I'm your grandma-"

"THE HELL YOU ARE, you not shit to my kid's bitch!"

"Ms. Beauty your mouth is the reason you're in this mess now, so for that lil bit?"

POW! POW!

"OH MY GOD!

"NO!"

"DON'T NOBODY MOVE IN THIS BITCH! or I'll shoot her!" Humer threatened Tyson with Autum.

That pissed me off, the plan wasn't to hurt out threaten any of the kid's because I'd never do that. I'll deal with him later putting a gun to my got damn grand kid's wasn't the plan at all!

"Pussy ass nigga you better kil-"

POW! POW!

POP! POP! Gun's started to go off towards the stage where mostly the grown up's were.

"Get the kid's and Go! Let's Go!"

Larry had one of the twin's, I had Beauty's daughter and Humer mange to get away with the other twin, till he dropped him trying to hold on to his gun.

"Leave him Let's Go!" He jumped in the van and I drove full speed down the road.

Once we were a great distance away I slowed down pulling over in the Shell gas station switching cars. My black on black Tahoe was parked in the back of the store where no one could see us.

"Get them in here so I can go fast and Humer we have to talk!"

"Ok baby get out of here we got it from here, I love you be safe." I pulled off from Humer and Larry with both kid's crying in the back.

I had fifteen minute's to get back to our secret house no one knew about, so I had to trust that Humer got rid of the van and make sure no one followed us.

"I bet that's one show they'll never forget." I said to myself smirking.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Ok, ok I may have lied a little bit... The first two chapter's will feature the parent's but after that, back to the Cast. I promise!

*
*
*

Tae kidnapped two of the kid's.....

Who the hell got shot.......

*
*
*
*
*
Please Excuse All Mistakes

Don't Forget To VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

I went ahead and added a picture of the  people who will be in the book, but won't have POV... Their the parent's of Beauty, Byron, Amber, and Major.