Contact..... Head's Up

Before you read I wanted to thank you four reading my story and...
Don't Forget to VOTE AND COMMENT

Let me know if the story is good or not please.

Please Excuse All My Mistakes

Beauty POV

"Amina go check on my god son, I'll handle thing's at the shop until you get there" I told her.

We were going back and forth on the phone about her trying to reschedule her appointment till later today, she wanted to be there so that we could do one finally walk thru on her salon and my day care.

"Are you sure I can re-"

"NO HELL YOU AIN'T!" I hear Juice tell in the background.

"Get her Juice!" I started laughing as my other line beeped. They were still going back and forth and I was laughing like hell Juice was getting in her ass.

"Mina for real I got it, call me after your appointment I have to go."

"Ok love you!"

"You to pudd."

Soon as I hung up so the person calling, it was Keenzy, "I'll call her later" I told myself.

I finished getting myself dressed to head out, I know I'm not suppose to be doing all this work after just having my baby but I have no choice. I want my Daycare open and I feel like now is the right time, and with Amina being big ass a house and lazy I have to pick up more responsibilities to make sure we both open on time. For now I'm more hand's on with it while Amina stay home doing the paper work business part and ordering thing's we need.

"Baby I'm leaving" I kissed Justin's face till his eye's flattered open.

"Where Prince?" His groggy voice with sleep still evident in it made my pussy wet instantly.

"Still sleeping and so are the girl's, I love you!"

"Aight I'm getting up, let me walk you to the door" he pulled his self up going to the bathroom.

Five minute's later he comes out smiling and shit, his eye's locked with mine and I held his stare as he bit his bottom lip and I knew what that look meant.

"What?"

"You look good as hell this morning!"

"Thank you baby" I walked off going down stairs to the front door. Soon as my hands touched the knob he pulled me back by waist turning me around to face him.

"Yes?"

"Give me some lil nigga!" I rolled my eye's taking his bottom lip in my mouth sucking on it. Major slid his tongue in my mouth as we got lost in a deep, sloppy, passionate kiss.

"I love you. See you later" I pulled back going to my car, if I had stayed any longer we would have been fucking on the couch.

"Love you to call me if anything!"

"Aight!"

***

I pulled up to my soon to be Daycare center and Amina hair salon, we were waiting till the grand open to reveal the name's.