Hiding Out

Before you read I just wanted to say Thanks to the one's who've been supporting my story.

Please Excuse All Mistakes and don't forget to Vote and Comment

Happy 6th Birthday to My baby EJ in the MM ...

Any who....

***************

Two Day's Later

Jontaè POV

"Jontaè answer that got damn phone for I kick yo ass!" I open my eye's to Amina mugging me like hell.

I don't know why she pissed at me it's not like I woke her ass up shid I was sleeping good as hell my damn self.

"Yo!"

"Nigga get yo fat ass up! Where Sean at?" Major ask voice booming thru the phone.

"Nigga how in the hell I'm suppose to know?"

"Aye you need to find out for me!"

"Why?"

"Cause I been looking for his ass so I can kill that lil nigga. He been stalking Bee grabbed her arm and shit, I'm telling you-" he ranted on before I cut him off.

"Aight let me get up I'll call that nigga and hit you back."

"Aight man."

I hung up going to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After a thirty minute shower I headed to my closet to dressed and go find Sean ass. I don't know what the hell is going on but when Major called about killing Sean, I knew shit was serious.

"Where you going?" Mina ask handing me a plate. I guess while I got ready she was cooking beacon, eggs, French toast and oatmeal, that she know damn well I don't eat.

"To look for Sean, Major said he been on some crazy shit with Bee."

"I knew it! I told you, I told you! I knew he was gone end up fucking with somebody. I told you he was crazy but you don't listen to me, I swe-"

"Chill out! I get it" I shouted cutting her off, she rolled her eye's walking away.

Damn! Now I gotta deal with her being mad at me, I didn't mean to yell at her but hearing her say "I told you so" piss me off.

After I ate my food and slipped on my Airmax I grabbed my phone and key's getting ready to leave.

"Mi-"