Sweet Revenge

Justin POV

We pulled up to the address Tae gave, and the house was about ten minute's away from where Smiley and Ron lives. The house was dark aside from a lamp light, it wasn't a small house but it wasn't too big it had two truck's parked out front. I pulled about two house down hopped out and ran around the back with Juice and Ron behind me. Tyson and Jay took the front, Keenzy pulled her white Dodge Avenger up the drive way.

We were suppose to wait for the house light's to come as a sign that Keenzy was inside. Before she could get out the car the slid door came open with some light skin nigga.

"Don't move!" I whispered yelled to whoever it was.

"I don't got shit!"

"Only my daughter and nephew where they at?" I pressed the .40 harder into his forehead just as the house light came on.

"Upstairs second door on the left sleeping, don't kill me man" He begged.

"Was you begging when y'all bitch ass shot up my girl's baby shower or when y'all took my kid's?" He couldn't reply due to the bullet I sent thru his head causing his body to fall back ward's.

"Let's go!"

We all slowly made our way inside the nicely decorated house, TV mounted on the wall, leather sofa set up, pictures on the wall. I could tell this is were they lay their head's from the homely feeling I get being here.

"LET ME GO TYSON! YOU LIL BITCH I trusted you and you do this to ME?" I could hear Tae yelling at Keenzy from the living room.

"Baby go to the house, I'll see you later" Jay told Keenzy and she left. She didn't med to be here anyway but without her we wouldn't know where to look.

"No need to be mad Tae you know I was going to find you either way. You know that" Tyson scowled.

"Where my ki-"

"Let my wife go or we all die in this Bitch!"

"Humer baby thank God!"

"You can forget that play boy both of y'all dying tonight!"

"Not if you those kid's alive."

I look pass this Humer cat to see Juice slowly approaching him from behind gun aimed at his head.

"HUMER BABY LOOK OUT!"

PHEW!

Juice shot him in the back of the head looking him on sight, his body fell forward and I jumped out the way.

"Nice shot!"

"Nigga I do this!" He daped me up.

"No, No, No, No Humer baby get up! You bastard you did not kill him, Humer please get up DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" Tae yelled to dead body.