Truth Or Dare pt.✌

So I'm adding this Chapter and I hope y'all like it, I tried to give y'all some fun and crazy and hopefully that's what you get.

Thanks for reading Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT thru out the Chapter for me.

Excuse ALL mistakes, Enjoy!

*******************

Jontaè POV

I was questioning that kiss between Mina and Keenzy, they both enjoyed it a little to damn much for me. When Amina got to her seat next to me I just looked at her maybe this a side of her I've never known.

"Ok, I don't know how we gone top that hot ass kiss but who's next?" Bee ask.

"Hell I'll go!" They all looked at me before Beauty poured me a shot.

Now that it's my turn I didn't know what the hell I wanted to say or who I wanted to say it to. I thought long and hard about what task to give and who to pick, because I didn't wanna get to inappropriate, then again is a game.

"Smiley I dare you to play the rest of the game in your bra and panties" I threw my shot back earning a glare from Ron and Mina.

I shrugged my shoulder's, Ha it's just a game....right?

"Nigga we ain-"

"I'll do it I don't care" Smiley said cutting Ron off. She shrugged pulling off her shirt then her jeans that looked panted on her off.

Damn! I thought to myself, I see why he looking at me like that. Ok, ok let me stop, I'm with Amina I know but damn she got a bad ass body.

"Ok who's next?"

"Nall ion think this game gone end well" Major spoke. He might be right but we gotta live a little and that's what were doing living.

***

***

Amber POV

I could tell Ron was mad that Juice dared me to get half naked, but it's just a game. We're all grown meaning were not going to allow shit to happen that's not suppose to.

"I'm going next" Bee poured me a shot, I threw it back letting the burning in my throat go away.

"Ok Bee you have to make ou-"

"Hell No! Pick something else" Major butted in cutting me off.

"Shut up! I dare you to make out with Juice" her eye's grew huge while Make was furious!