Okay, back to the bickering couple. 

After a few more seconds of staring, J-hope pulled V to a corner and whispered, "5 bucks worth of food, take it or leave it."

"10 bucks."

"You-"

"sooo?"

"Let's give in, the middle of both price. 7 bucks?"

"Babo, hyung, it's 8 bucks."

"Fine. 8 bucks, settled."

Right after the pinky promise, V pulled his hyung to their manager and asked for permission to go to a nearby convenience store. 

"Aniyo, the rain is getting bigger."

"Manager hyung..." V whined, too much aeygo that even J-hope cringed.

"Fine fine, but get an umbrella and a raincoat each."

"Arraso, we need to redo our makeup and hair anyway."

Standing outside the stadium, they could see a 24-hours convenience store just few metres away. Caring hyung helped his dongsaeng to wear his raincoat before putting on for himself. They decided that an umbrella is too burdensome and thus, both of them just braved the rain and dashed to the store. 

Within a minute, the two guys reached the store and hid under the small shelter just outside the store. 

"Wait a minute Taehyung."

"Wae?"

"Take off your raincoat before you go in, if not you'll dirty the store."

"But I'm famished hyung."

"The food won't run away from you...be patient."

As said, J-hope stepped forward and started unbuttoning V's raincoat. V simply stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"We look weird hyung."

"Wae? What's weird?"

"You undressing me..."

"Yah!" J-hope immediately gave a forceful box on his dongsaeng's shoulder and bit his lip, "you're...thinking too much boy..."

"You're the one thinking dirty hyung!!" V rebutted.

He then closer the gap between them and wiped the water droplets on his hyung's face. J-hope's fringe was half wet, with water dropping from his hair down to his jaw. V caressed that flawless skin of his, and he looked at J-hope silently. 

V placed his other hand at the back of J-hope's neck, shortening the gap between them each second. Their forehead touched, and then their noses. 

"Hyung..."

"Wae..." J-hope whispered back, breathing harder as before.

"Did you remember to bring money?"

Upon hearing that, J-hope quickly backed away and searched both of his pockets - it was empty. He looked at his dongsaeng with an apologetic smile.

V, on the other hand, knew that what he thought had really happened. Fortunately, he had a habit of stuffing few notes in his pocket, for emergency purposes, like now. 

He flashed that 10 bucks in front of his hyung before rushing in to the store to purchase everything that he saw. 

J-hope, stood outside the store, his mind was still somewhere else. The fact that he was being forgetful was not what's bothering him, instead, it was what just happened - him, Taehyung, that close, almost kissing...

Kissing? Was they even supposed to end up kissing? 

J-hope just swiped off that dirty thought and joined V with his shopping spree. 

"Taehyung, where's your raincoat?"

"My raincoat..." V repeated that to himself as he searched the surrounding. There was nothing except that big bag full of food in one of his hands. "I...I don't know."

"Did you left it somewhere in the store?"

"I think...I accidentally threw it away hehe," V replied in a much softer volume as he scratched his head embarrassingly. 

"Haish...seems like I'm not the only one who is blur."

"So what now hyung? Will the food get wet if I run back?"

"Excuse me? You're worrying about the food?"

"Duh, it's my life, no, it's more important than my life."

"Well, your health is also more important than my life so wear this!" J-hope took off his raincoat and shoved it to V. 

The intense stare began. None of them wanted to wear that raincoat, as if the one who wore it would be labelled as "weak". 

"Why not let's share?" J-hope finally gave up and hooked his arm around V and pulled him as close as possible. 

The older one placed the raincoat of both of their shoulders; while the younger one curled up tightly and hid in his hyung's chest. 

J-hope took the opportunity to push V's head even closer to his neck; while V unknowingly placed both of his hands around J-hope's waist, not forgetting the bag of food in the middle. 

They knew that none of their actions currently made any sense but they chose to blame it on the rain, for making their mind malfunction which leads to abnormal actions. 

It was either the raincoat was too small or the two guys did not hug tightly enough, both of their outfits were all half-wet. Of course the stylist noona was angry, but manager hyung was even angrier. How could they not bring an umbrella? They will catch a cold easily like that!

And as accurate as he was, by the time the real show began, there was already one mountain of tissue paper in front of V. 

Members took turn to lecture him, saying that how can he deem food more important than his health. Even the maknae, laughed at his hyung for being so foolish. 

Only J-hope who came with a cup of hot coffee and a body full of warmth. "Drink it, it will make you feel must better."

"Thanks hyung. And why aren't you getting a cold?"

"Because my body is stronger than yours."

"Okok no more lecturing. I had enough."

"No no, not lecture, it's free hugs instead. Hot and fresh from the oven." J-hope joked as he spread his arms wide. 

Touched by that small gesture, V sniffed again before sinking into that body full of love. He hugged his hyung so tightly everybody looked away in disguise. 

J-hope did not care about what others think, instead, he positioned both of them into a comfortable position. V cuddled his hyung like a koala bear, and enjoyed that fade cologne smell coming from his neck. As his J-hope's body heat had magic power, V's running nose vanished in a second. He is now filled with lots and lots of love from his hyung. 

Possibly, it's called blessing in disguise?