Snow White/Amber Brown (OUAT Style)

A/N This will definitely be better then the last Snow White. I promise!

Aphmau stood at the hilltop, waiting for the person she expected least would ask for parlay.

Zane.

Her friends had tried to convince her to at least take her switchblade, but Aphmau was an honest person and left all of her weapons at her home in Phoenix Drop.

Then, she saw him walk up the hill. Zane. The person who hated her for having caused the Prince of O'kasis, Garroth, to change his mind about the peace treaty between them and another village after meeting, and falling in love with her. Zane was determined to have that treaty take place, no matter what. King Garte of O'kasis had him especially picked out to execute them both, for now Zane would be the one to marry.

"I see you have agreed to my parlay. You really are a good person, Aphmau." Said Zane.

"What do you want, Zane?" Asked Aphmau. Zane sneered.

"What I want is your head on a silver platter. What I'm here for is to give you this." Said Zane, grabbing something from his pocket. Aphmau jumped back a bit thinking it was a weapon, but relaxed when she saw it was only an apple.

"What is that?" Asked Aphmau. Zane sighed.

"Just a little something I had Zenix pull together." Said Zane, staring at the apple.

"An apple?" Asked Aphmau as Zane handed it to her.

"Yes. I want you to eat it." Said Zane. Aphmau narrowed her eyes.

"What's it going to do to me? Kill me?" She asked. Zane laughed.

"No. What it'll do is far worse then death. This apple will leave you in a pit of nothing but your sorrows and fears, and your life will be nothing but regret and pity." Zane responded.

"What are you gonna do to make me eat it?" Asked Aphmau. Zane looked away.

"I'm not going to make you eat it. The choice is yours." He said. Aphmau creased her eyebrows together in confusion.

"But just know that if you don't, your prince... Your Garroth... Will be killed." Zane responded, and evil smirk on his face.

Aphmau's heart literally fell to the pit of her stomach, breaking down piece to piece as it went. Tears clouded her vision, and she felt as if her life had come to a dead end.

"No."She whispered. Zane smiled, looking out into the distance.

"As I said, the choice is yours." He said.

"I eat this, and he lives?" Asked an uncertain Aphmau. Zane nodded.

"You have my word." He said. Aphmau felt the tears threaten to fall.

"Then congratulations. You've won." She said, biting into the apple. Aphmau felt a pain in her heart, and she gasped, trying her best not to yell out in pain. She did let the tears fall from her eyes.

Ten miles away, Garroth felt a horrible pain in his heart. He stood up frantically, knowing that somewhere, his beloved was suffering a horrible torture.

"APHMAU!" He cried, running to the cell door and shaking it hard.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, ZANE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He yelled.

Back at the forest, Zane was smiling at Aphmau's now unconscious body. The apple had fallen from her hand, and rolled down the small hill. He walked over her, and away to O'kasis.