Snow White/ Amber Brown (Disney style)

A/N Ok, so quick note. In this oneshot, Aphmau's real name is Amber, but she prefers Aphmau. There will be two types of Snow White, one for the Disney version, and one for the OUAT version. Also, I will be using Azura who, if any of you know who that is, will be the bad guy if it's absolutely nessecary it must be a girl. Ok I'm really excited to write this, so let's get started!

Aphmau held the apple in her palm, smiling at the the old woman standing in front of her. The old woman's wrinkles were turned up into a smile.

What Aphmau didn't know was that the old woman's smile was fake.

Everything about her was fake.

The old woman wasn't even old.

In reality, she was a young woman trying to kill Aphmau so she could gain the prince's heart. The woman knew the prince actually loved Aphmau, and was looking for her. Should Aphmau no longer be alive, the prince would have no choice but to marry her.

"It's no ordinary apple. This apple makes all your dreams come true." Said the old woman.

"All of my dreams are already true." Insisted Aphmau.

"Surely you have something your heart desires. A special someone, perhaps?" She asked. Aphmau's thoughts trailed back to the prince at the castle, with the sandy blonde hair that swept over his mesmerizing blue eyes.

"I'm afraid I can't except this, ma'am" Said Aphmau, trying to hand the apple back to her. The old woman smiled.

"No really. I insist. Take it, it's yours." She assured her. Aphmau smiled.

"Well, if you insist." She said, biting into the apple.

The old woman grinned as Aphmau's teeth sunk into the apple. Aphmau's kind smile faded, being replaced with a frown.

"Oh... OW!" She cried, tightening her grip on the apple. A pain flashed through her body and she whimpered. The apple's effects were taking place, and the potion of poison that had been spread on it was now entering her system.

"W-what's happening to me?" Aphmau asked, falling to her knees. The old woman let out a cackle, and stared her down as she slowly crippled to the ground, her breath stopping and her amber eyes closing when her body touched the floor.

"Yes! Now, I will become the bride of the prince!" Cried the old woman, running out to her castle.

~~~~~

The seven children whistled on their way home. They had just been through a whole day of kindergarten, and they were tired. But, they also successfully brought home diamonds and emeralds from a mining lesson that day.

The eldest child, Malachi, opened the door to their cottage. Then, the children stopped laughing and whistling, and rushed to the side of the unconscious woman who lay on the floor of their home.

"W-what happened with Aphmoo?" Asked the youngest child, Levin.

"Did Goat die, and she just shocks?!" Asked Barney, running outside to check on his beloved goat.

"Hey guys... I think Aphmoo died." Said Sky, placing his head against Aphmau's chest for a heart beat.

"How? Did she drink the bad milk in the pantry?" Asked Jinbop.

"Well, she did say she was getting chased by an evil queen. Maybe the queen found her?!" Asked a panicked Tommy, who was the smartest in the group.

"Well, when my mommy and daddy died, big people buried them under the dirt." Said Ross.

"No! We can't puts Aphmoo with Dirt! She's too pretty fors him!" Cried Barney.

"Well then... We should make her a glass coffin! Like the one from the Snow White story she read us!" Said Malachi.

The children agreed and ran outside to collect things to make the coffin.

~~~~~~~

After a bit, the children had recreated the glass coffin. Well, sort of. The table held Aphmau, whom the boys had great difficulty carrying on, and they covered her by building a cover with twigs and vines.

"Let's take the coffin outside!" Cried Levin. The boys groaned at the thought of having to carry the table, but decided to just do it, since Aphmau was fairly small for her age.

After an hour or two, the children had pulled the table out to the forest, and placed flowers around the  table.

"I'm gonna miss Aphmoo." Said Sky, sniffing and rubbing his hand against his nose.

"Me too. Aphmau was really nice to us." Said Tommy. He and Malachi were the only ones who could pronounce Aphmau's name right.

"Is Aphmoo going away forever, Malachi?" Asked Ross.

"I hope not." Admitted Malachi.

"Wait! We forgot to give her our flowers!" Jinbop cried, grabbing his flowers and placing them on Aphmau's cold hands.

Just then, the sound of a twig being stepped on was heard. The children froze, afraid the orphanage had found them. Instead, a man dressed in silver, royal armor appeared on a horse. He pulled off his helm, revealing his sandy blonde hair and his light blue eyes.

"What happened here?" Asked the man.

"Who are you?" Asked Tommy at the same time.

"I am Garroth Ro'Meave, Prince of the kingdom O'kasis." The man responded.

"Y-you're a prince?" Asked Sky, remembering the Snow White story Aphmau had told them.

"Yes, I am. Who is this?" Asked Garroth, climbing off his horse and walking towards Aphmau.

"That's Aphmoo." Said Levin.

"Is she your mother?" Asked Garroth.

"No, she's not our mommy. Our mommies and daddies are dead. She's a girl we found sleeping on our beds two weeks ago." Said Barney.

"So, you're orphans." Garroth asked.

"Don't tell!" Pleaded Malachi.

"I won't." Said Garroth. Then, Garroth examined Aphmau closely as he walked towards her.

"I know her. She's the Princess of the kingdom Phoenix Drop. She's as lovely as she was the day I met her." Said Garroth, entranced by her peaceful face and brown hair that was sprawled over the pillow, surrounding Aphmau's head.

"KISS HER!" Yelled Sky. Everyone turned and looked at him.

"If you think she's pretty, you should kiss her!" Sky lied. The real reason was because of the Snow White story, and his hopes that it would be true.

"She is beautiful..." Said Garroth, bending down and placing his lips on Aphmau's, giving her a deep kiss. When nothing happened, Garroth sighed and turned around. He saw the children's faces filled with joy.

"What is it?" He asked in confusion.

"L-look behind you!" Levin whispered. Garroth turned, and saw Aphmau, wide awake and smiling.

"You're awake!" He cried.

"You're here!" She cried at the same time. Garroth quickly picked her up bridal style, and Aphmau wrapped her arms around his neck as he lowered his head and gave her a long, passionate kiss which Aphmau returned.

"Aphmoo!" The children cried. She smiled and climbed out of Garroth's arms, hugging all the children.

She finally found her happy ending.

A/N I loved that! Especially the goat part. :P There will be more to come, don't worry!