“Well, mom threw the letter away and she didn’t touch her food” I sighed. It must be devastating for Harry.

We were quietly eating at the dining table as 16 year old Mason cleared his throat. “Mom, Dad, Harry here wants to say something to you”

Harry glared at Mason with his facing saying ‘Dude stop’. And Mason’s face was like ‘dude shut up’ and snorted rolling his eyes. “Harry’s now a regular member in the basketball team” Mason announced. “And he has an upcoming game this Saturday and he wants us to come”

“Look it’s not much of a big deal dad, you guys don’t need to watch it, and it’s just a practice game” Harry explained.

“What are you talking about Harry; we’d love to come to your first game! It’ll be fun! We’ll go and cheer for ya” dad chirped.

“I can’t go I have a meeting this Saturday” mom mentioned not seeming enthusiastic about it. “I’m not very hungry” she stood up and walked away.

“I’m really sorry about your mom sport” Dad apologized feeling guilty that mom had to act cold towards Harry.

“It’s okay dad” Harry forced a smile.

.

.

.

.

“Mom I’ve got an A+ on my test! Plus I was chosen to compete for the math competition in our school” I told mom as we ate at the dinner table.

“Good Job honey!” mom congratulated me.

“Nice work Marge” dad smiled at me. “What about you son?” dad referred to Harry.

“Uh, I uh, I got a C” Harry murmured. Mom shook her head while Mason patted Harry’s back reassuring him.

“Well at least you didn’t fail son” dad quipped trying to lift a weight from Harry’s chest.

“It isn’t high enough” mom spoke. “You should’ve at least get a B or an A, look at your siblings, smart as always”

“Helen” dad stopped mom. Oh crap why is she like this?

“What? It’s true! You should be more like Mason or Jackson! Easy going but still smart” mom nagged. Could she stop? Is she really that cold towards Harry?

With that; Harry stood up from his seat and disappeared towards his room. Dad looked at mom disapprovingly shaking his head.

I stood up from my chair and followed Harrison to his room. I arrived in front of it as I knocked on the door. “Go away!” I heard Harry yell.

“I’m not leaving here until you open up!” I was a stubborn creature. I heard foot shuffling as the door opened revealing a pissed Harry. “Harry…”

“Leave me alone” he tried to close the door but I put my foot at the entrance preventing him. He looked sad and angry and I can feel extreme emotions that’s he’s feeling right now. I hugged him tightly then he cried on my shoulder. “I don’t know Marge, I just, and I don’t know what to do…”

“Sh, it’s okay, it’s okay” I cooed rubbing his back and pulled away. “Just, understand mom… she’s just, she’s not ready”

“Pfft, yeah right, it’s been five years since I entered this family and still” he huffed and collapsed on his bed. I sighed sitting on the edge of it.

“You know someday she’ll accept you” I told him. He just scoffed and snorted. I guess talking to him won’t do anything. I sighed and left him in his room. Oh dear.

.

.

.

.

.

“I’m sorry to say this but your mom was a bitch” Gabby snarled.

“Don’t worry, I once thought of that” I chuckled. “ONCE” I stated warningly as they smirked at me.

“So, what happened… with Harry?” Vanessa pondered as I silenced. I promised to tell them so I should I took a deep breath and continued.

“Harry started to be distant from us and our siblings” I started. “He started to hang-out with his friends and he’d been influenced by bad things…”

“By bad things you mean?” Jenna raised her eyebrow signaling me to continue.

“Drugs” I muttered. Their jaw dropped in disbelief. I felt tears fill my eyes and the pain in my heart returning. “He-He ran away with his friends and we couldn’t find him, and I-I—we didn’t see him but--” my voice cracked.

“O-Okay that’s enough, Marge, you don’t have to tell us all” Jenna stopped me and took my side. “You should just rest” she helped me stand up and walked me to my bed.

“But I promised you, that I’d tell you everything” I sniffed.

“Yeah, but not now, look at you, you’re about to break” Jenna told me. “Just, just rest okay? We’ll see you tomorrow”

“Okay…” I muttered and went to lay down my bed.

Jenna’s POV

It’s really odd to see Margery breaking. I was used to jolly Margery not crying Margery. I can’t believe that really happened. I feel sorry for her, and her brother.

“I’m really upset about Margery” Vanessa snapped looking at the ground. “We didn’t know, and we couldn’t do something and…”

“Oh c’mon guys, now’s not the time to cry, we have to be strong for Marge” I encouraged them. “We just have to, let her forget the pain and you know, make her smile” I smiled.

“Yeah your right!” Gabby agreed. “So we’re not going to sleep over here?”

“We still have to plan Caleb’s birthday party remember? It’s the day after tomorrow” I replied.

“What about Margery?” Vanessa inquired.

“You think she can plan something with her state? Let’s just tell her the plan and she’ll just go with it” Erica suggested.

“All right, let’s go” I smirked.