“It looks nice Margaret” she told me letting me smile uncontrollably. She kissed my forehead as I returned with Harrison at the table who was drawing our family.

“That looks nice Harry” I complimented him. He gave me a sly smile and continued coloring his work. “You should show that to mommy” I suggested.

“I-I don’t know…” he hesitated.

“Come on!” I dragged him towards mom who was arranging flower pots at the garden. I gestured Harry to mom as he tried to get mom’s attention letting mom drop her favorite flower pot.

“Oh my god!” she screeched staring at the broken flower pot. “Harrison! Look what you did! Don’t you know how valuable that flower was to me?! Oh my god!” she shrieked trying to compile the dirt.

“I’m so sorry mom…” 10 year old Harry started to cry.

“What happened here?” Dad appeared putting his hand on Harry’s shoulder.

“What happened?! That son of yours made me drop my yellow flower that was a gift from mom!” mom groaned. “Don’t you know how valuable it is to me? Now he destroyed it!” Harry continued to cry.

“O-okay just calm down, Mason, Jackson” dad called my older brothers. “Take these two inside” he ordered them as Mason escorted Harry and Jackson held my hand and led me inside.

After we were led inside; Mason ordered us to have a bubble bath because we were dirty from playing. Before I entered one of our bathrooms, I passed by Harry’s room, he was doing something on his desk table.

I peeked inside his room as I saw him writing something on a piece of paper. “What are you doing?” I asked fully entering his room.

“Oh, it’s uh, nothing” he hid the paper behind his back. I crossed my arms at him and quirked an eyebrow. He sighed. “Okay, I was writing a sorry letter for mom” he admitted.

I grinned at him and took the paper from his hand. “That’s really sweet of you Harry” I cooed.

“Thanks” he smiled.

“When are you going to give it?” I asked.

“Uh I don’t know” he kicked his feet at the ground.

“I know!” an imaginary light bulb appeared above my head. “You could put in on mom’s tray!” I suggested. “We could make her breakfast in bed for mom tomorrow!” I clapped my hands.

“That’s a great idea!” Harry grinned at me. It was a nice and contagious smile.

“Yeah, mom will sure appreciate it and she’ll surely forgive you!” I smirked and put my hands on my waist feeling proud of the idea.

“Margery?” Dory was looking for me.

“Whoops, sorry about that Harry, I’ve got to take my bubble bath, I’ll see you later!” I said goodbye and went for the bathroom to wash myself.

“So she was practically cold at your brother?” Jenna inquired.

“Pretty much” I nodded. “He just couldn’t accept an outside child” I sighed. “Harry grew up accepting the fact that wouldn’t accept him; he started to know that since he entered high school”

“So he grew away from the family?” Erica asked.

“Only from our parents” I said.

“So what happened with the apology?” Vanessa asked curiously.