It had been a long time.

It felt good, moving after a long time. It was different from fighting real monsters- it was less tensed up, more relaxing. My thoughts seemed to fly away, and all I could think of was my sword and me.

"Hey."

Luke smiled at me. "I guess you're okay now."

I made a face, irritated. "Victor's just overreacting."

"Wanna duel?"

I shrugged. "Sure."

He was faster than I had expected. I parried his strike and our swords clashed again. I could see my breath in the cold air. Our somewhat playfight became more and more intense. As a son of Hermes, he was fast. Yes, he was strong, but I was stronger, even though I was slower. I could block his strikes and push him bacl forcefully enough to slow his movements.

Ow.

"What the-"

OUCH.

A small pin stuck itself in my temple. My attention was divided. I blocked his strike.

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW

Pins and needles ran up my spine and to my head, making this really big explosion. I stumbled back, dazed, as my head went to my temples.

"Percy!"

Luke caught my hand before I tumbled over completely. I straightened up, the pain still ringing in my ears.

"Are you alright? Did I go too hard on you?"

"No." I mumbled. "I'm sorry." I rubbed my temples. "Do you want to go again?"

"... No.... It's all right."

I scowled. "I'm fine."

"... Commander-"

I threw my hands up in the air. "Alpha!"

He pursed his lips. "Well, you know everyone's worried about you and-"

"Gods- I just wanted to move! Is that wrong?"

"No- well- I just..."

"Whatever. I can train alone." I snarled.

"Who says so?!"

"Victor-"

He grabbed me by my ear, tugging me down.

"OW OW my ear Victor!!!"

"I told you to rest and now you're hanging around at the arena, huh?"

I scowled. "Victor-"

"No."

"Come on! You can't just-"

"No."

"Victor!"

"Nope."