Chapter 21

Zane

Lloyd ran past us and flung open the door to the van. He jumped and side and began jumping around, the van shaking violently.

" Sensei Wu must have hidden some sort of weapon in here!!" He shouted. A moment later, the van stopped shaking, and he slowly came out of the van.

" He brought no weapons?!!?!" He shouted.

" That is most strange. I remember packing large amounts of weapons into the van." I said, quite puzzled. " Maybe they are hidden in his tent?" I suggestted. Lloyd nodded quickly and ran over to his tent. He unzipped it and dove in.

" Nothing but a few tea packets!! " He shouted. He crawled out a second later. " Do you guys still have your elemental blades?" He asked. We all nodded.

" Zane, go get our weapons." Cole instructed. I sighed, shook my head and walked over to where we had pitched our tents. I went into mine first, closing the door behind me. I opened my backpack and dug around, trying to grab the hilt of my sword. Nothing. I began to get worried. I dumped out my backpack on my sleeping bag and dug around through my most prized possessions. Photo of me and my Father, small stuffed panther given to me by a fan, fake trophey from Dareth. Only two items were missing: My silver shurikens, and my Elemental Blade. I scrambled out of my tent and checked the other three tents: Not a weapon in there, not even a measly poisoness spider. They were empty. The thought of some creep coming into our tents in the middle of the night and stealing out weapons made me shiver. I crawled out Cole's tent and walked back over to the group. They all turned around and faced me.

" Zane, where are our weapons?" Kai asked.

" I'm afraid they have been stolen.......We are defenseless." I told them.