Chapter 13

Back at camp......Sensei Wu

I took a sip of my hot Chai tea and sighed. Peace. I closed my eyes and smiled, until I heard a sudden, loud THUD, followed by inaudible arguing. My eyes shot open, and I turned to where the sound came from. Kai had dropped his end of the canoe, which had fallen on Jay's foot, and Zane's meditation was interrupted, so he had joined in on the yelling. I shook my head, stood up, and placed my tea down on the seat of my chair. Just like old times.... I thought walking as calmly as I could over to the arguing ninja.

" Owie!! Thanks, Hot-head!" Jay shouted, holding his foot in his hand.

" It wasn't my fault! We have been walking for a quarter of a mile without a break!" Kai shot back.

" I was meditating, here!" Zane threw in. Suddenly, my patience reached its limit.

" ENOUGH!!!" I shouted, and silence fell over the camp, the only sound was the crackling of the fire.

" Yes Sensei...." They said in sync. Zane got out of the canoe and walked soundlessly to his tent. Kai and Jay pulled the canoe over by a tree and began tying it up. I shook my head and turned to head back to my cup of tea before it cooled off, when I head another shout. I groaned and turned around once more. Lloyd, Cole, and a my very wet brother came out from the trees, carrying their canoe.

" What happened to you?" I asked Garmadon.

" I lost my balance." He said, not giving me the whole story. I ignored the fact that I could tell it was because of Lloyd he fell in, and instead turned to Cole.

" How did it go?" I asked. He shook his head and dropped the canoe by a tree, leaving Lloyd to take care of it. Lloyd sighed and pulled the canoe down by the other one. He pointed the palm of his hand to the canoe, and froze it to the ground, not even bothering to tie it up. He walked to his tent, his head hung, and crawled inside silently. I shook my head and closed my eyes.

Oh, my ninja team. You are falling apart......what am I to do to reunite you five?