The Cave

Zelena

"Okay Zelena you're going to behave and stay here, or else your family is going to feel my wrath." Emma said in a low growl, I was tied up to a large boulder in some sort of cave underground, the air was thick and breathing was becoming more tedious with every minute I spent in there.

"Don't you touch them." I threatened, Emma pursed her lips and scooted down so she was level with me. "I won't hurt them, I just need that baby, and I will let them go free." She said trying to persuade me, I tried to break the ropes free with my magic again and dodge at her but she stopped me.

"No no. You see I am technically not doing anything, they are walking into my plan, and it will be all your fault." She said grinning, suddenly I heard the cave rumble and then the sound of rocks crashing around us.

Robin

I started walking when all of a sudden I realized that Regina forgot her flashlight on the bench, I figured it wouldn't hurt to see her one more time so I rushed back over to the cave.

I could see her in the cave but when I called out for her the cave started to rumble, and chunks of rock started falling.

"REGINA!!!" I yelled, it got incredibly loud and I saw large chunks fall in front of the four of us. I started sprinting and I made it right before a huge boulder fell and blocked our path.

"Are you alright?" I coughed, she coughed and nodded, holding her stomach to check if everything was alright. "I'm fine." She said walking over to David and Violet. 

"Violet are you alright?" She asked, she winced and rubbed her side where it was sore but she looked fine to me. "I'm okay, let's keep going." She said nodding at all of us, David kept a close pace to her just in case while I walked with Regina who was starting to slow down.

"Babe are you alright?" I asked again, she nodded and kept walking, determination set on her face. "Hey I think Violet needs to sit down for a second." I said looking at the young girl, she got the memo and instantly made herself look worn and tired. We all stopped and Regina slowly sat down on a large boulder.

"I can't see anything anymore, we are just wandering in the dark now." Regina said dropping her face into her hands, I rubbed her back and then lifted her chin.

"We will find her, don't worry." I said turning on my flashlight, showing us that we were inside a cave structure and that the tunnel had ended.

"Let's rest." I said to David, he nodded and sat down on the rough floor beside me. Regina was unnaturally quiet so I looked up and saw her sitting with her eyes closed.

"Regina?" I said a bit more concerned, she opened her eyes and bit her lip. "I'm just resting Robin." She said rubbing my cheek, I tried to listen but something was off.

"Gosh what did that rock ever do to you?" Robin smirked as he pointed out Regina's hands squeezing a rock making her knuckles white. She whimpered and rolled her neck back, unable to conceal it anymore.

"Darling are you in labor!" I exclaimed, jumping to my feet so I was in front of her, I saw Violet and David look on with concern.

"No." She gasped, grabbing my shoulders and hunching into me. "It's going to be okay sweetheart, just relax." I started but she whined and tilted her head back. I moved my hand around her waist and looked at David.

"Help me." I said motioning towards my fiancé. He nodded and helped me sit her on the floor so the rock was holding her up.

"Does anyone have any medical supplies?" I asked, already knowing the answer to that question, David and Violet shook their heads and shrugged at each other.