No

Regina

"No. Emma I won't." I said trembling, she just shook her head and looked at me.

"You will. You have no choice now." She said pointing at my lips, I was furious, Henry would never forgive me, I had changed, but now I had to keep them both apart, for both of their sakes.

"Fine, come on Swan." I growled, pulling her out of the castle, I strapped some shackles onto her that Elsa had once worn to block out her magic and restrain her.

"Well look who is still alive and well? Your majesty I hope I didn't hurt you or the baby, I'd hate to see you get hurt." Emma taunted, her voice like silk, but the silk was wrapping around my neck and choking me.

"Enough out of you!" I yelled, I felt a hand on my shoulder pull me away from Emma. "Robin stop!" I yelled, I felt the hand move and I raised my hand to shoot a fireball at her, nobody threatens my children.

"REGINA NO! THE BABY!" Snow half screamed, she grabbed my wrist and lowered it to my side, I shot her daughter another glare and then stepped back.

"Regina your hand is heating up, calm down." Snow said turning me so I wasn't facing Emma anymore, but her. "Take a deep breath." She said with a concerned look on her face, I breathed in then exhaled, my hand cooling down.

"What did I do?" Emma cried, falling to the ground, David ran over and lifted her up and into his arms. "We are going to get you back." He said holding her tight, she whimpered and leaned her head on his chest in fear.

Henry

"Wow Violet he really likes you." I said as she rocked Neal to sleep, she smiled and placed him inside of the crib before she came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "And I really like you." She giggled, gently pressing her lips on mine, we stepped out of the room so that the baby could sleep.

She slammed me up against the wall and started kissing me harder, with more passion and force, and I did not refrain from doing the exact same thing.

"Henry wait." She said quietly, moving my hand away from her dress, I looked down at her and waited. "This is what got us into trouble the last time, and I don't think I can go through losing another baby." She said tearing up, I stood up straighter and pulled her close to me, holding her tightly while she cried.

"I know, I miss her too, but we need to be careful. But we will get through this together, you're the only person who knows exactly what I am feeling and I want you to know that one day when we are older, we are going to do it the right way, I am going to marry you, we are going to have a baby, and I am going to spend the rest of my life with you, but right now we just need to get through this, and we will because I am madly in love with you." I said staring into her brown eyes, she nodded and rested her head on my chest, calming down.

"That's all I want." She said quietly, pecking my lips before she went in to get Neal.

Regina

"Okay so Merlin said that he is on his way from Camelot, so we have to get back to the castle." Snow said leading everyone back, everyone was now ignoring Emma's taunts now that she was no longer dangerous.

We all got got back and Snow and I walked upstairs and found Henry and Violet with Neal, she had him wrapped in her arms and Henry was looking over her shoulder with an affectionate smile.

Snow nudged me and we both walked away from the room, letting them have a little more time alone.

"Regina I want to check you, you've been really tossed around these past couple of weeks." Zelena said patting the sofa, Snow nodded and sat beside me. "Please lift up your shirt." She said taking some of her equipment out and laying it beside her. Snow smiled at me and I returned a nervous one back.

"Oh I'm sorry I can leave." She said starting to stand, I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand. "No, that's okay, you can stay if you want." I said leaning back as Zelena waved the wand on my stomach.

"Well you are officially one month along." Zelena said showing me the monitor, I smiled and took my phone out of my skirt pocket and took a picture of my little bean. "Eight more to go." I said excitedly, Snow smiled and rubbed my arm. "That's amazing." She said quietly, I looked over and smiled at her. "Yeah, it is." I said staring at my phone, a large amount of love flooding my body for my little baby.

"You're perfect." Robin said leaning on my stomach in bed, I shifted so his cheek was now laying gently on my stomach, I stared at my picture while he lifted my nightgown and kissed the skin repeatedly.

"This is amazing that your body can do this." He said in awe, I chuckled and laid back, the two weeks we had spent here had flown by, and now that I was a month along I felt amazed as well. "I'm just glad that I'm not vomiting any more. That part was not so amazing." I groaned, he sat up and pulled me close to him. "You're such a good mama, not just to Henry, but Roland too, and this baby is going to be so lucky to have you. I see how much you love them, you give each one of them your whole heart and now you're giving this baby your body, all of the vomiting and back aches will be worth it. I promise." He said staring into my eyes lovingly, his words brought tears to my eyes and I leaned up and kissed him. "I love you, and thank you for being such a good daddy to my boys, Henry finally has a father, I mean he has David who has been filling that spot, but you love him so much and it makes me so happy to see you with our kids." He just pulled me closer and blew out the candle that illuminated the room, both of us falling asleep tangled in each other's arms.

Three Months Later

Storybrooke

"ROBIN!" I screamed, I sat up quickly and immediately noticed the change in my body, I went from one to four months pregnant in the blink of an eye.

"REGINA IS IT THE BABY!" He screamed shooting up next to me, I shook my head and took his hands.

"We are back." I groaned

Let's see what happens! Sorry this is so short y'all I know they have been tiny chapters but they're all leading up to some big ones!