Boom

Regina

"EMMA!" Snow wailed as the tower exploded, at the moment the pain was too much, I couldn't focus, I didn't remember being this out of it when Bethany was born. I was quickly snapped back into reality when I heard my stepdaughter scream, the wails of a mother losing her child. Charming just lifted her to her feet and dragged her away, trying to get as far away from the explosion as possible.

Robin

Regina looked horrible, and she shook every time I saw a contraction tear away at her, I swiftly lifted her into my arms and started sprinting towards the loft where Zelena was.

I kicked the door open and put Regina on the sofa and then ran up the stairs to find her sister. "Zelena!" She was still groggy and drifting in and out of consciousness, waking with the constant sounds of Regina's wails and Snow's blood-curdling screams as she mourned Emma.

"Zelena it's the baby! She's coming!" I yelled shaking her, she just groaned and slumped over, I shook her a few more times and she didn't respond, she obviously was not getting up. Shit.

I raced down the stairs and found Regina hunched over a chair with a puddle at her feet, gasping as Belle cleaned her up. "We need to get Violet over here." Charming said wiping his eyes, I bit my lip and tried to decide whether or not it was safe enough for her to return, but Regina needed help, something was definitely wrong.

"No Robin don't you dare bring our children back here while Daniel is on the loose." Regina growled, I just bit my lip and stalked into the kitchen and quickly dialed Henry.

"Robin?" He said frantically, I heard a baby crying in the background which confused me for a second.

"Henry I need Violet to get over here as fast as she can, your mother needs help." I begged, I heard him scribble something and then the crying grew louder on the other side. "Done." He said before I hung up.

I turned and saw Regina glaring at me, but before she could retaliate Violet appeared in a mist of purple smoke, she immediately looked at Regina in fear and then started working.

Violet

"My mom needs help!" Henry said frantically taking Anna from my arms, he suddenly took out his pen and ink and frantically scribbled something down before I was engulfed in purple smoke.

I was suddenly in a loft where Regina was hunched over in complete agony while Belle rubbed her back, and by the glare she was giving Robin, she was angry.

"SON OF A BITCH!" She screamed, sinking lower into her knees, she was trembling in pain and I could tell something was wrong.

"Okay Regina, remember you have to breathe, now inhale..." She ignored me and continued panting while the painful surge lasted. I quickly moved between her and the chair and placed my hands on her stomach to check the position she was in, she nearly leapt back into Robin when I felt around, obviously in a great deal of pain.

"What is going on?" I muttered under my breath, she cried out and squeezed the top of the chair until it broke off, dropping the wood on my head, I winced slightly and took her shaking hands. "Daniel may have had something to do with it." David said walking towards us, I looked at him and urged the prince to explain.

"He didn't want Regina to leave him so he cast a bunch of curses on her, one to speed up her pregnancy and the other to make it excruciating for her to have this baby if he wasn't around." He said scooting next to her, I just looked at her and tried to swallow but the lump in my throat made it impossible.