Storybrooke

Regina

"Henry! Roland!" I screamed, running down the hallway into their bedrooms. I scooped Roland up and kissed his head, he was still groggy from the magic but he managed to hug me back.

I dashed into Henry's room and my heart sunk when he wasn't inside.

I rushed down the stairs and saw him and Violet wobbling as they stood up from the couch. "Mom?" He groaned, I slammed him with a hug and peppered his face with kisses.

"Woah, mom?" He exclaimed stepping back, examining me. "How long were we away?" He asked, I shook my head in confusion. "All I remember was jumping into the portal." I said to him, they nodded in agreement and took each other's hands. "Well-."

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door and it flew open and Emma was standing on the porch, Robin rushed down the stairs and stood beside me, holding his hand over my stomach protectively.

She looked different, her hair a pearly white color, and her skin was pale and had a shimmery sheen to it. She had Amber eyes an cherry lips, that drew attention to her features and long hair that spiraled down to her hips, her black peplum dress hugging her figure.

"Emma?" I said in shock, she smirked and walked inside. "Yes." She said walking circles around us. "What's going on?" I demanded, she raised her eyebrows towards me and turned so she was facing me.

"Oh nothing, just do what you have been doing for the past four months and focus on Robin, Henry, Roland, oh and this baby." She said inches away from me, pressing her hand against my small but prominent bump.

"Emma." I started, latching my hand around her wrist, she let go of me and snarled at me. "Just know, this baby will be mine." She promised, my blood turned cold and I stepped back, fear rushing through me.

"Emma no." I said holding my hand out.

"YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULD HELP ME! YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD GET ME BACK TO MY FAMILY! BUT YOU FAILED AND THIS BABY IS MY ONLY HOPE!" She yelled, pure pain eminent on her face, I didn't even wince but I was hurt by her sharp words that she threw at me.

"Emma I'm sorry." I tried, hoping to get in touch with my friend whom I had before.

"That won't work Regina, your baby is mine, and for once there is nothing you can do about it."

Emma then vanished in a cloud of back smoke, leaving the four of us in the living room.

"Robin..." I started, I turned and faced him, terrified about Emma's threats she was making towards us.

"You won't loose this baby Regina." Robin and Henry were both silent and I felt Violet's hand on my arm. "Wha- thank you sweetie." I managed, she nodded and smiled at us, patting her sword that was sitting comfortably on her hip, Henry had a matching one that made me smile, whatever got them those must have been sweet.

"Let's go." I said grabbing my things, Robin helped me down the stairs, I wasn't incredibly big but I wasn't able to hide my bump anymore.

I got to the bottom and saw Henry and Violet eating lunch with Roland.

"Are you kids good staying here or...?" Violet perked up and looked at me with a strange look. "Where are you off to if you don't mind me asking?" She said with a hint of excitement in her voice, I raised my eyebrow and looked at Robin. "I have a doctor's appointment, we are finding out the sex of the baby today so place your bets now!" I said chuckling, Henry and Roland both hopefully guessed a boy while Violet stayed quiet.