Good of Raditz pt.34

Last time on the last exciting chapter of Good of Raditz, both Goku and Raditz were fighting the captain of the Ginyu Force, the mighty Captain Ginyu while Gohan, Krillin and Raditz Jr went to Frieza's ship for the Dragon Balls with Vegeta trailing behind! Also Lord Frieza had arrived at the Grand Elder's home and trouble has already started! What will happen to the Saiyan Brothers!? And what about Gohan, Krillin and Raditz Jr!? Find out in this exciting chapter of Good of Raditz!

Frieza and Nail were staring at each other from a far "Hohoho... I thought I would never I'd encounter someone foolish enough to challenge me a prime example of someone who doesn't know their place. You will soon change your mind and tell me how to have Dragon Balls grant my wish" said Frieza "As I'm sure you can tell,the Grand Elder 's life is nearing its end. It wouldn't exactly serve your purpose to have him caught in the crossfire. Let us change locations " said Nail. Soon him and Lord both left the Grand Elder's home. "Forgive me Nail. Please try to hold out until Dende reaches the Earthlings.. The fate of this world now lies in their hands; we must place our hopes in them.." said the Grand Elder.

Meanwhile Frieza and Nail were still going "Enough already! There is no need to go farther than this!" Frieza yells then they landed as ordered "This planet certainly has no shortage of suicidal inhabitants" he said as Nail took off his vest then Nail began powering up "Ho? That's quite impressive! Your power level has jumped to 42,000.. It's true, you stand apart from the other Namekians. I admit, you've surprised me. That's an outstanding power level. The title Warrior has been earned..you would've made a fine addition to my men. But before you let my praise go to your head, as your opponent, allow me to give you a better idea of what you're up against... My power level is 530,000, but fret not I don't plan to fight you at my full capacity" said Frieza. That information slightly terrified Nail "I know! I will fight you with only my left arm. That may be somewhat entertaining" Frieza says "ENOUGH!" Nail shouts as he charges towards Frieza and when he attacked, Frieza simply cocked his head to the left "I suppose this is all I can expect from 42,000.." said Frieza, he then grabs Nail's arm and twisted it slightly "UWAAAH! NNG!" Nail yells in pain then Frieza rips his forearm off! "GUAAAH!" Poor Nail howls in pain then Frieza elbows him in gut causing Nail to fall to the ground "Oh my, that was quite rude of me" said Frieza. Nail struggled to get up "Perhaps it would be best if you refrained from straining yourself." Frieza says as Nail fully stands up "HAAAAAAH!" Nail yells as a new forearm replaces the old one. "Oh? Now this is a surprise! Your kind can regenerate themselves? While you may be back to normal your plight remains the same. You were unable to restore your strength, and your power level has dropped as a result. My,my even after being shown the difference in strength between us, you still wish to continue? My word, I have no idea what the people of this world are thinking." said Frieza

Meanwhile back at the battlefield with Raditz, Goku and Ginyu, then Goku noticed Ginyu laughing "What are you laughing at?" Goku asks.

"You two are so strong I'm happy to find such strong opponents such as yourselves" Ginyu says.

"And what's so funny about that?" Raditz asks.

"..So that's it, Captain Ginyu's gonna!" Jeice exclaimed as Ginyu laughed diabolically

"Jeice hold my scouter!" Ginyu says as he drops his scouter.

This confused both Raditz and Goku as Ginyu hold his hand out then struck himself in the chest with his own hand! "Y-you two may not be Super Saiyans, but I've taken a liking to your brother's body, Raditz" said Ginyu

"Taken a liking?" said Goku confused

"CHANGE NOW!" Ginyu yelled then a bright yellow beam shot out his mouth and it aimed at Goku, but the unexpected happen Raditz jumped in the way and the beam shot into his mouth! Raditz's screams could be heard, but it wasn't from his mouth, but it was from Ginyu's body! "Damn it! This isn't the right body! No matter it's all the same" said Ginyu "W-what's happening..?" said Raditz.

"Heh, I switched our bodies!" Ginyu says

"What the hell!?" Raditz and Goku both yelled

"Ginyu your Scouter " Jeice says as he hands him he's scouter.

"Alright then! We should head back to Lord Frieza's ship, he should be back by now.

Then he and Jeice went on their way "Hahaha! This body is faster than my old one!" he says.

"Damn it..! I can't move! I guess.. that explains why he hurt himself. Oh no! What'll happen if they run into Krillin, Gohan and Raditz Jr!? Kakarot go after them and I'll catch up!" Raditz said "Got it!" Goku says and without question Goku follows Ginyu and Jeice. "Gnn..wait! D-damn it! Not only is this body unfamiliar, I'm injured too.. I can barely manage to fly.." Raditz says "I don't even want to know what Peper would do if she found out!" he added. Meanwhile Gohan, Krillin and Raditz Jr made it back to their hideout to sleeping Bulma and a worried Peper.

"Mom!" Raditz Jr yells as he runs and hugs Peper

"There you are!" Peper says as she hugs him tightly

"Sorry Mom I can't stay long because we're hurry!" Raditz Jr says

"Yeah! Bulma where is the Dragon Radar!?" Krillin says frantically

"Here it is!" Peper says with a kind smile then she hands Raditz Jr the Dragon Radar

"Thanks Mom! Hey guys they're over there!" Raditz Jr says as points towards the same direction as Frieza's ship.

And as soon as they can they left for the Dragon Balls. Meanwhile Vegeta had already made it to Frieza's ship first "Hmph, seems Frieza's stepped out, after all" said Vegeta then he went inside the ship searching for the Dragon Balls "I don't see the Dragon Balls anywhere. They must have hidden them, unless Frieza took them with him. Since Ginyu stayed behind earlier, it could only mean they're still around here. If that's the case it's only a matter of time that the Earthlings show up with that gadget of theirs" he said. Vegeta head towards the locker room "They should be here shortly I guess I'll swap my armor for something new while I can... I have to say Kakarot 's medicine is rather peculiar not only are my wounds are healed, but my strength has returned as well" said Vegeta then he checked for the available armor "Feh, they only have a older model in my size." He says then he puts on the armor "The Earthlings are arriving..it won't do to let them know I'm here.. I'll have to mask my power the way they do." he says. Then soon after Krillin, Gohan and Raditz Jr had arrived and they found the exact spot where they're buried.

"Hey guys they're over here!" said Raditz Jr

"Now that you mention it, it looks like something was buried here. Okay, let's hurry and dig em up!" Krillin said. Vegeta watch from afar "Look it's all seven!" Krillin exclaimed "Job well done. Now hurry up and this Shenron thing, so I can dispose of you and get my wish of eternal youth granted!" Vegeta thought to himself "Alright here it goes! We came here for this exact moment..Now let's get a look at the homegrown Shenron and wish our friends back!" said Krillin while Vegeta's patience grew thin and thinner "SHENRON COME FORTH AND GRANT OUR WISH!" Krillin yelled and they waited, but unfortunately not a single thing has happened.. No darkened skies, no dragon either.. "Shenron didn't come out! But why not!? How come Shenron didn't come whooshing out!?" said Krillin "Maybe the words are a little different here" said Gohan "Guys it feels like someone is coming for us!" said Raditz Jr "Y-yeah! There's two of them! Could it be those Ginyu guys!?" said Krillin "Guys mask your ki!" he as he grabbed Gohan and Raditz Jr and hid behind a rock. Soon Raditz and Jeice had arrived.

After battling with the Saiyan Brothers, Ginyu did something drastic he damaged himself and tried to switch bodies with Son Goku! But Goku's brother came to his rescue and ended up switching bodies with Ginyu instead!Wait so is Raditz,Ginyu or is Ginyu,Raditz? Anyway now the Z-Fighters had found the Dragon Balls, but unfortunately could not summon the Dragon then soon Jeice arrived with Raditz? Will the Z-Fighters ever get their wish or will Vegeta steal it from them!? And will Raditz get his body back!? These questions will be answered and more in the next exciting chapter of Good of Raditz!