Good of Raditz pt. 7

Last time on Good of Raditz the Saiyans had arrived and begun their onslaught on the Z-Fighters. The Z-fighters already lost two members Yamcha and Chiaotzu. Who else will the Z-fighters lose? Keep on reading to find out.

"CHIAOTZU!!!!" yelled Tien as Nappa was covered in smoke and fire and as the smoke cleared Nappa was unscratched "Wha-What he's totally fine without a scrape" said Krillin scared "Two down six to go" said Nappa proudly "Nappa you're being too careless you need to be more careful" said Vegeta "Oh yea right Vegeta" replied Nappa. Nappa looked at Tien on the ground "Oh what's the matter oh wait don't tell me I know what you need a trip to the afterlife one way of course" said Nappa about to attack but Raditz stop him knocking him to Raditz Jr then down to Gohan "Now or never Gohan attack!!" shouted Raditz "Now Gohan" shouted Raditz "I can't I'm scared" said Gohan as Nappa flew towards him then Gohan remembered about damage that Nappa caused the Z-Fighters then he hid behind a rock "No Gohan" shouted Raditz "Oh no" yelled Raditz Jr. Raditz and Raditz Jr shot ki blasts at Nappa but Nappa dodged them in time almost hitting Gohan "Oh great he dodged it" said Raditz as Nappa got behind them "Sorry guys...I just frozed" said Gohan as he began to cry "I'll give you some credit for that one that was a good move" said Nappa "Almost too bad it didn't work and Raditz I thought you would've have something better than that...Now you're gonna die!!" he added,Raditz and his son got in fighting stances. Tien was still on the ground hurt "Haha you're band keeps getting smaller looks like its just the two of you now" said Nappa, Raditz was very pissed knowing this then he looked at Gohan "Alright who's next" asked Nappa "Nappa we still need the Namek to tell us all about the Dragon Balls" said Vegeta "Oh yea I forgot we'll mini Raditz its your turn" said Nappa "Leave my son out of this!!" yelled Raditz "Don't worry dad I got this I cause I learned a new move" said Raditz Jr as he got in a stance "Don't tell me you're going to use that" said Raditz "Ka...Me..Ha..Me...HA!!" shouted Raditz Jr as he used his first kamehameha against Nappa "Hmph amatuer" said Vegeta after the smoke cleared Nappa had some damage to him but not a lot "That didn't do a damn thing to him" said Raditz Jr "That was a nice blast kid that actually hurt me now... die!!!" said Nappa as he shot a ki blast toward Raditz Jr but luckily Raditz stopped him by kicking Nappa out of the way. Raditz and Nappa start fighting Raditz's movements were too fast for Nappa "Where the hell did he go!!" yelled Nappa trying to find Raditz then he appeared behind him and kicked him towards a plateau "Double Sunday!!" He shouted as he hit Nappa "Damnit Nappa is losing" Vegeta thought to himself. The rest of the Z-Fighters watch Raditz and Nappa fought it out "Looks like you're Father is outmatched " said Krillin "No my dad can beat him just watch" replied Raditz Jr. "Ka..Me..Ha..Me....Haaaa!!!!" Yelled Raditz firing a Kamehameha at Nappa. Meanwhile Tien Shinhan was on the ground struggling to get up "Mr.Tien please get up you just gotta " said Gohan trying to get Tien up. Tien looked at what appeared to be the vision of his best friend Chiaotzu and he remembered the times he had with Chiaotzu "Ch-Chiaotzu..." Said Tien weakly "Goodbye Tien I'll miss you " said Chiaotzu as he faded away.

Tien had finally regained the strength to stand up and he remembered Chiaotzu's sacrifice then he look to where Raditz and Nappa were fighting "That damn stupid Saiyan Chiaotzu sacrificed himself and he's probably just laughing about it " said Tien as energy surrounded him "This...is...for...CHIAOTZU!!!" He shouted as he shot a giant ki blast towards Nappa and the blast hit him hard. Then the smoke cleared from both Tien and Nappa we're still standing but Tien wasn't for long "I'm...sorry... Chiaotzu " said Tien as he fell slowly to the ground. "Humph looks like three eyes didn't last long " said Vegeta "Damnit Tien is down our numbers keep getting smaller and smaller " said Piccolo "Oh no not Tien!!" Yelled Krillin "Why won't Nappa die already!!" Said Raditz Jr.

The Z-Fighters had lost another member Tien Shinhan who tried to avenge his friend Chiaotzu. Now that the Z-Fighters had lost Tien along with Yamcha and Chiaotzu. What will happen to them next? Find out next time in Good of Raditz pt.8